San Diego Country Hideaway
Valley Center, California
San Diego Country Hideaway
Situated on 3 acres in the heart of Valley Center, among the breathtaking mountains and groves, sits this wonderful getaway perfect for a couple’s retreat or small family. Located near all the outdoor excitement of the area, guests will enjoy morning hikes, bike rides, zip lining, visiting local farms, or taking a day trip to nearby San Diego. With excellent weather year-round, guests are sure to enjoy their surroundings both home and away.
Enter to a cozy living area with a queen size sofa sleeper with 5" memory foam mattress and loveseat and expansive windows with views of the mountains. The space is completely open, so families and couples will have plenty of room and time to spend together. Enjoy the flat screen TV with Bose surround sound speakers and a ROKU for your favorite movies to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and more or head out to the deck and enjoy the hawks soaring through the air.
The modern kitchen offers everything you need to cook from home with stainless steel appliances and plenty of utensils, cookbooks, blender, and more. Enjoy meals on the eat-in kitchen table or dine al fresco. The deluxe outdoor barbecue grill is an excellent place to spend the afternoons cooking up a hearty meal after a long hike and then to soak in the spa all in the same area. Enjoy a glass of wine & your BBQ meal while taking in the scenic views of the mountains and valleys
The upstairs bedroom offers a plush king bed and the perfect cozy room after a busy day. The room is bright with plenty of natural sunlight through the large windows. Fall asleep to stunning mountain views or enjoy a book in the seating area. The en-suite bathroom offers a washer and dryer, sink/ vanity, and tub/shower combination. There is also room in the bathroom closet to store your luggage to get it out of the way. There is also an office area near the master, perfect for getting a little work done.
Hang out on the patio and enjoy the sun or take a dip in the hot tub after a day exploring the mountains. Enjoy a glass of local wine while watching the magnificent sunsets or under the stars on the patio furniture at night, and enjoy the wildlife during the day.
Head out to the nearby activities like the farms, wineries, theaters, and state parks. San Diego is a quick 40-minute drive, and the home is located 10 min. from the freeway to go north or south to go to many places. Once in San Diego, enjoy some of the best beaches in the country and incredible weather.
With all the exhilarating fun right out your front door, guests will feel they have a earned a peaceful and relaxing oasis. Valley Center Country Hideaway offers serenity, convenience, and peace to enhance a much-needed vacation.
Property video: https://youtu.be/4ZzPtcXxg0Y
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet, 75 square meters
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
40 minutes by car.
Mountain and grove views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Nurtured by Nature - Swim with the otters! Not a zoo, but a place where otters and other animals are loved and well taken care of with human interaction and excellent facilities to ensure their conservation.
- La Jolla Zip Zoom - Get an adrenaline rush above the valleys at California's longest zipline tours.
- Welk Resorts Theatre - See a Broadway show with a new lineup annually and some of the best shows to come out of New York.
- San Diego Children's Discovery Museum - Immerse the family in indoor/outdoor exhibits and education.
- Grand Avenue - Spend the shopping in unique stores and enjoy the local restaurants and cafes.
Places of Interest
- Hill Top Winery - Enjoy the wonderful scenery all around during a private tasting.
- San Diego - Take a drive to the city and enjoy the beaches. zoo, dining, and shopping.
- Palomar Mountain State Park - Enjoy the incredible sights and atmosphere at this unique Southern California park featuring the world famous observatory, visitors center and beautiful hiking trails.
- Historic Escondido - Visit the authentic downtown area and enjoy the incredible local eateries.
- Old Town Temecula - An authentic western / colonial town with nice shops and restaurants.
- Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center - Take a visit to the petting zoo, shops, as well as a large farm-like store with every imaginable candies, nuts and a whole lot more.
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet