Oceanfront Luxury Lodge and Cottage
Oceanfront Luxury Lodge and Cottage
Located oceanfront with docks, views, and sandy beaches, this incredible home offers the most authentic Florida Keys experience. Due to the elevation of the home, it is equipped to handle all weather while also offering further views of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the incredible indoor and outdoor living space on the expansive lanai that offers a cabana room and separate bath house.
Enter to an open space with a large seating area, kitchen, and dining room. The living room is adorned with vaulted wood ceilings, leather furnishings, and a large entertainment center including a flat screen television. The room is surrounded by floor to ceiling glass doors so there is plenty of natural sunlight and entrances to the wonderful outdoor space.
The chef’s kitchen is located behind the living room. The polished granite countertops surround the space offering plenty of room to prepare a meal or enjoy it at the countertop bar. The cooks in the group will appreciate the brand-new stainless-steel appliances, such as the electric range/oven, microwave, cooking utensils, pots, pans, baking sheets, 4 slice toaster, waffle maker, food processor, drip coffee maker, Keurig K-cup with milk frother, refrigerator with icemaker and place settings for 12. The separate cottage has a kitchenette with a refrigerator, 2 slice toaster, coffeemaker, and microwave oven.
The main house offers a king size master suite with en-suite bathroom. There are two guest bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other a bunk room. These rooms share a bathroom. The separate cottage offers another king size bedroom. Each bathroom boasts new appliances, spacious showers, and plenty of room on the vanities.
Situated directly on the ocean, guests will enjoy views from all over the home as well as the convenience to the sandy beach right outside. Lounge poolside as you overlook the ocean and bask in the sun. The private pool is perfect for family fun. Head out on the provided kayaks to view porpoises, manatees, tarpon, snook, sea turtles, egrets and Ospreys. The Adirondack chairs offer seating in the sand or around the firepit at the beach area.
Marathon is a vibrant community that offers waterfront dining, shopping, and convenience to all the Keys. Enjoy the local atmosphere or take a day trip to Key West to excite in all the street entertainment, eclectic shopping, and fresh caught dining. There are plenty of parks and wildlife centers to visit no matter where you spend your day.
Perfect for the whole family looking for a relaxing stay in the Keys, while also being centrally located to everything that makes this area unique and exciting, Oceanfront Luxury Lodge and Cottage, offers everything you need for a memorable stay!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, King, Bunk, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Florida Keys/Marathon International Airport (MTH); Miami International Airport (MIA)
MTH - 5 minutes by car. MIA - 1.5 hours by car.
Atlantic Ocean views and private lagoon.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sea Turtle Hospital - Tour this wonderful rehabilitation center and learn about these incredible creatures
- Middle Keys Scuba Center - Perfect place to rent Scuba gear from experienced divers at this local favorite.
- Spirit Snorkeling - Take a plethora of tour Sombrero Reef & Pirate's Cove. In the evenings, enjoy sunset tours. All tours with experienced and friendly guides.
- Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters - Swim among the marine life, snorkel, feed, and pet.
Places of Interest
- Crane Point - A must-see museum and non-profit showcasing the natural history and nature center in the city of Marathon.
- Key West - Take a day trip and enjoy the vibrant city. Visit Mallory Square for excellent dining, shopping, and nightlife!
- Duval Street - This iconic Key West stop has plenty of bars, entertainment, museums, and shops. Sure to bring a day of excitement and adventure.
- John Pennekanp Coral Reef State Park - A vast and unique park, enjoy the coral reefs, marine life, snorkeling, glassbottom boat tours, and more!
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - Outdoor dining with views of the water and Seven Mile Bridge.
Great trip with the family
Great trip. View was amazing. Loved the porch. Very nice layout for a multi generational get together. Kayaks a plus Thank you . ”