Four Nights at Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch Resort
Four Nights at Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch Resort
PLEASE NOTE: ***All stays at this property (including special requests) are for four nights with check-in on Sunday and check-out on Thursday. The key value has been reduced due to the shorter than one week stay.***
***Please note that due to constant upgrades and varying unit layouts, furnishings, and/or views, the residence you are assigned upon check-in may have a layout, furnishings, and view different than what is shown in the photos. Rest assured, all units are Hyatt Residence quality. You must be at least 25 years old and have identification and a major credit card at check-in. No pets. No smoking.
You’ll find no detail overlooked at this sprawling, Hill Country ranch-style resort! The Hyatt at Wild Oak Resort offers all the contemporary comforts of home paired with a rustic and relaxed sensibility. During your stay, this lovely two-bedroom suite will serve as your getaway home, featuring 1270 square feet and offering access to unparalleled Texas luxury.
Rustic furnishings fill this luxurious space, inviting you to kick back and relax Texas-style. You’ll love the elegance of the living room, complete with dark wood furnishings and plush sofas, as well as the quiet sophistication of the dining room table. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, ensuring that cooking is a breeze during your stay.
The master bedroom features a large, king-sized bed while the second bedroom has two full-sized beds. Each bed offers resort-quality bedding, ensuring you have a restful night’s sleep. The master bath features a spa-sized bathtub, and daily towel service is available upon request.
In addition to the incredible guest service that’s offered by the premier Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch Resort, you’ll have access to amazing facilities, such as a heated, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, lazy river, rejuvenating hot tub, a fully-equipped fitness center, and fire pit areas where you can relax with s’mores as the sun goes down. Golfers will love the championship level, Arthur Hills designed golf course. Enjoy casual, fine dining on site at JB’s Restaurant, or try out one of the multiple five-star restaurants in the area.
Your backyard contains 39 acres of sprawling Hill Country, perfect for hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and so much more! Even though you’ll be in a rustic, countryside resort, you’re just minutes away from downtown San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, and all of the amazing history, upscale shopping, fine dining, and entertainment San Antonio has to offer.
Enjoy an incredible resort experience at the Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1270 square feet, 118 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
San Antonio International Airport (SAT), Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
25 minutes by car (SAT), 1.5 hours by car (AUS)
Texas Hill Country and golf course views! Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
You will receive a guest certificate in your name. In order to issue the guest certificate, you must provide your full name, the number of guests in your party (up to six), your address, and a contact phone number. As our guest, you will be responsible for any expenses you incur (such as incidental charges to your room) during your stay.
The resort will charge the guest $60 as a split week fee upon check-out.
Activities of Interest
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (20 minutes) - Experience an incredible and varied range of rides, featuring something for all ages!
- Seaworld San Antonio (6 minutes) - This popular park remains the largest marine park in the world!
- Hyatt Wild Oak Golf Course - Designed by Arthur Hills, this spectacular course features 27 holes of championship golf.
- San Antonio Museum of Art (20 minutes) - With an array of art from different cultures around the world, you'll want to spend hours exploring this incredible museum!
- Natural Bridge Caverns (40 minutes) - Explore your way through some of the largest caves and caverns in the United States.
Places of Interest
- San Antonio Riverwalk (20 minutes) - Stroll along the gorgeous natural scenery of the San Antonio River, providing access to all of San Antonio's best attractions, restaurants, and more.
- The Alamo (20 minutes) - Visit this important symbol of liberty, one of the most iconic sites in the area.
- San Antonio Main Plaza (20 minutes) - The central and historic part of San Antonio, the main plaza features a variety of entertainment and activities.
- San Antonio Botanical Garden (25 minutes) - With several gorgeous exhibits, this garden offers you the chance to get up close and personal with nature.
- Southerleigh Fine Food and Brewery (20 minutes) - Dishing up "Texas cross-cultural cuisine," this stylish eatery offers up a hearty menu.
Margaret V.July 2017
Just a great get away
This is the second time I have booked this unit -The amenities are great, the lazy river pool is our favorite and so convenient to Sea world....... our kids and grandkids had a fabulous time and we hope to use this unit again. The host is very easy to work with and accommodated all our needs!”
Margaret V.June 2017
We had a wonder stay in San Antonio Wild Oak Ranch Resort- our grandkids had a blast the unit was perfect for the 5 of us, the lazy river was a big hit and we closed it down most nights .......the grounds of this resort is amazing. Our granddaughter had a birthday while we were there and she celebrated by being "princess for the day" one of the many activities available for kids. We hope to be back soon!”
Travis K.July 2016
Great place for the family.
Went with our 2 young kids who loved the pools and activities. This was a good place, very close to Sea World which is nice. The rooms are not as nice as some other properties on this site Basically a double hotel room with small kitchenette) but the amenities on the property were great. Add the basic rooms to a half week offered and there are better deals on this site for sure. The owner was awesome and very helpful. The only bad thing we experienced was the staff at the hotel lobby. In order to check in and get any information you have to sit through someone trying to sell you a time share. after a 3 hour drive in a car with young kids I wasn't in the mood for a sales pitch but they didn't seem to care. Again when we went down later to get information from the "concierge" we were inundated with time share sales pitch before anyone would answer our questions Aside from that it was a nice place. ”