Ocean View Hermosa Luxury Villa
Ocean View Hermosa Luxury Villa
Nestled among the rolling Costa Rican hills with views of the Pacific Ocean, this incredible luxury villa is a dream come true. Imagine being surrounded by lush rainforest, unique wildlife, and the beauty of ocean sunsets every day. With 10,000 square feet of space, bountiful outdoor living space, a private chef, world-class amenities, and transportation to and from the airport, guests will live in a lap of luxury during this once in a lifetime stay.
Enter to an enormous living space with seating for up to 25 guests on plush leather furnishings. The flat screen television and entertainment center are the central focus to the space. Walk out through the glass doors that also provide incredible views, to enjoy the ocean and rainforest right from home. This open room is perfect for entertaining and flows into the kitchen and dining areas as well.
The chef’s kitchen not only provides its own private chef, but all the modern amenities you desire.
From the new stainless-steel appliances to the sleek granite countertops, no matter where you look, luxury surrounds you at every turn. The double ovens provide the additional room needed for larger groups and there is ample seating space throughout. Take a seat at the granite bar top, or at the dining table to enjoy a homecooked meal. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, a meal at the dining table is the perfect spot to truly enjoy this tropical haven.
There are seven bedrooms throughout the home and seven and a half bathrooms. Four of the bedrooms boast king beds. Two of the bedrooms offer queen beds, and the seventh offers bunk beds. Enjoy en-suite bathrooms with jacuzzi style tubs, spacious showers, and marble vanities. Step out through your very own entrance to the large terrace and enjoy the outdoor seating right from your bedroom.
Downstairs, there is a large gaming area and entertainment room. With more seating, a pool table, wet bar, and flat screen television, this space is perfect for a night in with the group. The sliding glass doors ensure you will never miss a sunset or wildlife views. Outside, you will find the infinity pool, outdoor deck, and outdoor lounge area.
Surrounded by some of the most incredible and cleanest beaches in the country, Hermosa offers plenty of outdoor fun away from home, too. Enjoy the town of Hermosa with waterfront dining. Take a trip to Del Coco Beach, a beloved beach with a vibrant atmosphere. Book a boating, snorkeling, or diving tour to ensure you witness the dolphins and whales.
No matter what is on the itinerary, there is something to do at Ocean View Hermosa Luxury Villa. From the gorgeous outdoor space to the surrounding towns and beaches right out your front door, the entire group is sure to enjoy the journey through the rainforest and their stay at this generous abode.
Private Residence with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 8 baths, 10000 square feet, 930 square meters
King, King, King, King, Bunk, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
25 guests maximum
San Jose International Airport (SJO)
25 minutes by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snorkel Ocotal Beach - Spend the day snorkeling and exploring the amazing wildlife.
- Costa Rica Issys Tours - Zip line or ATV through the rain forest, beaches, and among wildlife with these private tours.
- Fayla Tours - Offering a plethora of tours, enjoy beaches, wildlife encounters, adrenaline tours, or incredible waterfalls and nature tours.
- Vista Ridge Golf & Country Club - Enjoy one of the only golf clubs in the area with a day of 9 - 18 holes.
Places of Interest
- Hermosa Beach - Take a day trip to this charming and intimate town with surf beaches and quaint eateries.
- Del Coco Beach - One of the oldest beach communities in the area, enjoy this vibrant area with excellent dining.
- Bahia Hermosa - Enjoy the incredible ocean views from the bay at Hermosa Beach.
- Iguanita National Wildlife Refuge - Witness this incredible wildlife refuge, coastline, sands, and marine life.