Solana Beach Views Retreat
Solana Beach Views Retreat
Located in the heart of Solana Beach, this incredible unit is perfect for families or small groups looking for a beach-inspired home just moments away from gorgeous San Diego. The newly renovated condo overlooks the Pacific Ocean and Del Mar Fairgrounds while being located near waterfront dining and nightlife.
Enter to modern design with beachy touches and an open concept. The living room is adorned in sleek tiling, a plush leather couch, and over-sized armchairs. Step out onto the private balcony through large sliding glass doors and enjoy the outdoor seating area. Watch the sunset from here over the ocean or spend time indoors at the television offering all your favorite streaming services.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to dine at home. The dark cabinets pop against the light granite countertops. Family and friends will enjoy gathering around the space and sipping on cocktails or dining at the countertop bar. For formal meals, enjoy the dining table next to the glass encased wall featuring exquisite views while you indulge.
There are two bedrooms in this unit. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, desk, two closets, television and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom offers a large shower and tub combination with a sleek double vanity. The second bedroom includes a twin over full bunk bed. There is also a Pack ‘n Play available. The second full bathroom is accessible from the hallway.
Enjoy time with friends and family by the on-site pool or jump in to cool down. Guests will have access to pool towels, beach chairs, boogie boards and sand toys. Del Mar Fairgrounds is a short walk away and offers sporting events, an annual fair, shows, and more. Solana Beach offers an incredible sandy coastline, natural parks, and breathtaking land formations, such as Annie's Canyon Trail.
For those who love the outdoors and the optimal weather of Southern California, Solana Beach View Retreat is the perfect luxury home exchange when it is time to relax after an adventurous day!
***Guests will have access to one parking spot in a private, covered garage.***
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and Bunk
5 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
25 minutes by car.
Pacific Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Annie's Canyon - Hike through and around these incredible rock formations with desert vegetation and wildlife.
- Downtown and Little Italy Food Tour - Join Bite San Diego for a 4.5-hour food walking tour in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy.
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour - Enjoy the sublime coastal scenery as you spot abundant marine life during this 2-hour trip kayaking in La Jolla’s sea caves and ecological reserve.
- La Jolla Bay - Rent a kayak and head out into the federally protected waters of La Jolla Bay. Be careful though, you might have a close encounter with an adorable and inquisitive sea lion!
- Sail San Diego - With over 26 years of experience and thousands of happy clients, our crew works diligently to insure each Sail is a perfect one for all!
Places of Interest
- Del Mar Fairgrounds - Enjoy a show, sporting event, fair, and more at this famous event space.
- Balboa Park - Home to more than 17 museums, multiple performing arts venues, lovely gardens, trails, and many other creative and recreational attractions, including the San Diego Zoo.
- Seaport Village - Offers waterfront dining, shopping, events and tours, making it your one-stop for fun.
- USS Midway Museum - The USS Midway Museum is San Diego’s newest visitor attraction, this real naval aircraft carrier offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for everyone.
- Cuyamaca Peak - If you enjoy hiking and breathtaking views of nature, you cannot miss hiking up San Diego’s second highest peak. The Azalea Glen Loop is a 7.7 mile loop trail rated as moderate, and best used May until October.
A terrific week at this home in Solana Beach! This is the perfect location for walking to Del Mar, beaches, and Cedros Ave. Thank you and we hope to return soon. ”