Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, 2 Bedroom Residence
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, 2 Bedroom Residence
Located in North San Diego County in the Village of Carlsbad, California, just 25 miles north of San Diego, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara offers the same incomparable service and quality that is synonymous with Four Seasons Resorts worldwide. Terraced into the lush green hillside in two distinct neighborhoods, The Meadows and The Summits, each area features an inviting Clubhouse with free-form heated pool, whirlpool, children’s wading pool, fitness center with steam room and lockers, and poolside food and refreshments.
Each spacious and beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, 3 bath villa is 1,670 sq. ft. and features a completely-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, living area with gas fireplace, cable TV, DVD player, video games and stereo, a queen sleeper sofa and private balcony. Each of the two master suites feature a private balcony, king bed, en suite bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower, plush terry robes, slippers, and L’Occitane bath products. A third guest bath with full-size shower and washer/dryer adds to your comfort and convenience. With 2 sleeper sofas, this unit can accommodate 8 but is most comfortable for 6.
Terraced into the lush green hillside, each area features an inviting Clubhouse with free-form heated pool, whirlpool, children’s wading pool, fitness center with steam room and lockers, and poolside food and refreshments.
You will enjoy the 24-hour Front Desk, Concierge, Barista Bar and Seasons Restaurant. Seasons Restaurant offers indoor/outdoor dining with a California coastal menu emphasizing seasonal and locally sourced ingredients plus. Chef’s Table and Kitchen Counter offer entertaining interactive dining experiences. Room service is also available.
Driftwood Spa offers beach town charm with a relaxed elegance that is both playful and refined. Featuring three uniquely-designed treatment rooms, a visually stunning nail salon and state-of-the-art fitness room with yoga and Pilates studio, The Spa offers soothing massages, signature body treatments, facials, and manicure/pedicure services. A weekly schedule of activities and fitness classes (some with additional fees) is available through the Concierge prior to arrival.
Kids Club 760 features games and activities for kids of all ages including X-Box, Wii, board games, books, computers, and movies. Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. year round, supervised activities and drop-off programs that include arts and crafts, outdoor playtime, and other fun events are scheduled during peak family vacations times including spring break, summer, and Christmas holiday periods.
Aviara Golf Club, named one of the best in America by Golf Digest and Golf Magazine is just moments from your villa. Designed by Arnold Palmer, the 18-hole, 7,007-yard, par-72 course is sculpted around the natural coastal topography. The Club includes an elegant 2-story Spanish Colonial Clubhouse with bar, The Argyle Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, and pro shop. Complimentary shuttle service is available to the Aviara Golf Club. 7-day golf packages are usually offered. Because these offers may change without notice, please inquire with the Concierge prior to arrival.
The resort Concierge can provide current information on a variety on tennis and golf at other area resorts including La Costa, Torrey Pines Municipal Golf Course, and the exclusive Del Mar Country Club, as well as discounts, clinics, equipment rentals and transportation options.
Head to the beach for a day of fun in the sun, but first stop by The Meadows Front Desk where complimentary beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, and beach toys are available.
Surf Concierge is a 3-hour adventure offered daily and includes transportation, surfboard, wetsuit and 2 hours of personalized instruction at Ponto Beach. Additional fees apply.
Stand up paddle board, kayak, and jet ski rentals are offered on the Carlsbad Lagoon and at Oceanside Harbor. Paddle boarding packages are also available through the Concierge.
- Daily housekeeping services are provided at no additional charge.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available throughout the property 24/7.
- Well behaved pets to 75 lbs. are welcome with advance notice. Total of one pet per bedroom. A pet cleaning fee of $195 per stay (not per pet.) Feeding bowls, beds, and other pet amenities are provided.
- Villas are assigned at check in. Villa location and views cannot be guaranteed.
- Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara Buildings are 3 levels. There is not an elevator. 2nd and 3rd floor units require use of the stairs.
- There are a few fully-accessible units on parking level that do not require stairs. Guests requiring handicap access should contact the resort in advance.
*The photos shown here are representative of Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN), McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD)
30 minutes by car (SAN), 5 minutes by car (CLD)
Views vary depending on residence location (either foothills, golf course, resort views).
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Well behaved pets to 75 lbs are welcome with advance notice. Total of one pet per bedroom. A pet cleaning fee of $195 per stay (not per pet.)
Activities of Interest
- Leucadia Surf School - Learn how to hang ten with the best of them at this surf school for all ages and abilities!
- Oceanside Harbor Deep Sea Fishing Charters - Multiple fishing charters leave from Oceanside Harbor daily. Find the best fit for you and take to the high seas to catch some incredible fish!
- Del Mar Racetrack - Host to a multitude of horse races and events every year, there sure to be something exciting happening during your stay!
- Aviara Golf Club - One of the best regional golf courses in America, the Aviara golf Club overlooks the lovely Batiquitos Lagoon ecological reserve.
- Hosp Grove Trails - Take a leisurely hike through incredible forests, and enjoy the sights and the sounds of the wilderness.
Places of Interest
- San Diego Zoo - Visit one of the most famous and exotic zoos in the world!
- Legoland - Let your inner kid escape on a trip to Legoland! Your kids will have a blast, and you just might find yourself having fun too!
- Carlsbad State Beach - A photographer's and surfer's paradise, with incredible waves and breathtaking vistas.
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve - Here you'll find sensational hiking trails along the beach or up in the rolling hills.
- Balboa Park - An abundance of cultural feasts await you here in the form of museums, lush gardens and walking paths galore!
Top notch service - above & beyond
Staff very good. Housekeeping cleaned room every day even with Covid. Felt very safe. Highly recommend this resort ”
The setting was lovely and private, immaculate, service was top drawer, a perfect 10! We left 2 days early to return to Chicago because of Covid-19”
Top notch property
We love Four Seasons Residence Club and hope they put more weeks into Thirdhome.com program. ”
This property is perfect for a relaxing and fun vacation. The staff is extremely attentive and friendly. Villas are spotless and nicely appointed. We were extremely happy with our time. Our second time here and now we own 2 weeks. ❤️”
We love Carlsbad and have stayed at this resort a couple of times in the past and it never disappoints! The property is wonderful, the pools nice and just a really great location! ”
EVERYTHING WAS FIVE STAR PLUS”
Great stay, accommodations and service were excellent. We played golf at Aviara and La Costa both a short distance away. We went to a play at the La Jolla Playhouse and would highly recommend doing this during a stay.”
Good trip to San Diego area
We had a nice spring break trip to Aviara. LPGA tour was going on and my daughter had fun collecting signatures from the players. Legoland is close and downtown San Diego isn't too far depending on traffic. Accommodations were very nice and service was good--no complaints.”
Four Seasons Aviara cailiforina
Was a five star resort had a wonderful time,would love to go back.”
Four Seasons Club Aviara
Fantastic location, well appointed home and excellent services offered by the four sessions staff. We had a great week with so much to discover in the area. Would return without hesitation.”
Aviara Golf Trip
The Four Seasons Resort is awesome, the unit is spacious and well distributed, the North San Diego area presents several quality options for golfers with superb courses such as Del Mar (private – access thru agreement), Maderas and its own Aviara Golf Course.”
Thanksgiving in Carlsbad
Our family enjoyed a wonderful week at the Four Seasons Aviara. The pool is divine and we enjoyed it everyday.”
Beautiful place, great service; an enjoyable stay.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo