Stunning Mountainside Home in Rio
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Stunning Mountainside Home in Rio
Located in a private, secure, and gated community, with stunning mountain views as well as an incredible front row glimpse of the famed Pico dos Quatro, this gorgeous home offers enough space, amenities, and outdoor activities for the whole family. Surrounded by fruit trees and professional landscaping the beauty of the home is incomparable and serene while also offering proximity to the area’s greatest landmarks and sights.
On the first floor, there is an incredible garden and outdoor space. The home seamlessly juxtaposes indoor and outdoor seating so guests can always enjoy the breeze and sights of the surrounding property. Sit under the Balinese gazebo and enjoy the mountain views, or sit on the patio furniture on the surrounding outdoor decks. The main lounge area is covered so you can always enjoy the comfort of the seating area no matter what the weather.
The second floor offers the main living room, dining room, and fully stocked kitchen. The kitchen offers modern appliances and plenty of cooking supplies. Prepare the meal on the granite countertops then cook everything on the stainless-steel appliances. Dine inside or outside at the spacious dining room tables.
Each bedroom offers incredible views through expansive windows, plush king size bedding, and high-end linens. Each bedroom offers en-suite bathrooms that feature new appliances, spacious showers, and sleek vanities.
When spending time at home, there is a beautiful bamboo and eucalyptus pergola at the back of the house, decorated with string lights and a beautiful panel made of mosaic. Enjoy your private pool and lounge furniture. When venturing out, enjoy hiking through the mountains and foothills with incredible lookout points and ocean views. Rio also offers old world history and culture, waterfront dining, and water sports! Travel by foot to Praia da Joatinga, one of the most beautiful beaches in Rio.
For your next luxury home exchange, Stunning Mountainside Home in Rio offers everything you need for a comfortable and exciting stay!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Views of the Pico dos Quatro mountains.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Trilha da Pedra da Gávea (Pedra da Gávea Trail) - Explore this famous hiking area with an awe-inspiring lookout point over the ocean.
- Sugarloaf Mountain Cableway - Enjoy a ride up the mountains and get a bird's eye view of the ocean and surrounding area.
- Shop Ipanema - Enjoy a day of waterfront shopping with unique boutiques and beaches.
- Rio de Janeiro Hang Gliding Experience - Explore the incredible ocean and landscape views from above!
- Open Sunset Sailing Tour - Watch the sunset from the water on a private catamaran while enjoying views of the coast.
Places of Interest
- Christ the Redeemer - Explore the area and enjoy the ocean views at this iconic sculpture.
- Praia da Joatinga (Joatinga's Beach) - Walk to one of the most incredible beaches in Brazil!
- Gavea Beach Club Quiosque - Enjoy waterfront dining in a casual and cozy setting offering a late night menu.
- Copacabana - Delight in this crescent shaped beach with a vibrant atmosphere with locals and visitors.
- Escadaria Selarón - Spend the afternoon around the bright colored tiles of this iconic staircase and enjoy the area.