Take a break from the ordinary and celebrate the little things in life at Gilmore Meadows. This luxury farmhouse, barn, and fields offers tranquility and space for the perfect family reunion. The peaceful country setting is located near Cougar Gulch upon 15-acres of farmland. Enjoy wildlife right from the comfort of home while sipping on your morning coffee and watching the bird fly by and the deer grazing with the mountains off in the distance.
Enter to hardwood floors, a comfortable living room, and a large entertainment center. The space offers country flair but is still modern. Enjoy the large flat screen as the family gathers on the couches. Admire the view of the farm from there. The space is open and flows into other rooms of the house while offering several windows for natural sunlight and doors to step outside. There is another large living room downstairs with tons of seating, entertainment, and views of the property.
The dining room and kitchen are off the living room. The dining room is surrounded by windows and seats up to six guests. The kitchen offers modern, over-sized, stainless-steel appliances; perfect for large groups who want to cook from home. Guests will enjoy gathering around the countertop bar then taking the meal to either dining table.
There are three bedrooms plus an additional sleeping loft. Two of the bedrooms offer plush queen beds. The third offers twin bunk beds. There are two romp rooms for additional sleeping. The upstairs space can fit enough bedding for the entire family so that everyone is sure to get a good night’s sleep.
The farm is only 15 minutes from the city of Coeur d’Alene, which is known for its many water sports, Canfield Mountain, national parks, and beaches. Meanwhile back at the farm, enjoy fresh apples, plums, pears, and raspberries from the trees. Listen to the birds chirp as you relax in the hot tub. Watch the kids run around the expansive yard or join in on the fun.
For an authentic 1800s farmhouse style stay, Gilmore Meadows offers the peace and quiet of country life with a close drive to all the exciting outdoor adventures nearby!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2900 square feet, 270 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
9 guests maximum
Spokane International Airport (GEG)
45 minutes by car.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Schweitzer Ski Resort - On 2,900 acres at the foothills of Selkirk Mountains, this family friendly resort offers plenty of trails and slopes.
- Spokane Antiquing - Choose from multiple shops and antique malls to find a gem.
- Lake Coeur d'Alene Cruises - Take a day cruise, sunset cruise, specialty or river cruise and enjoy this beautiful lake and mountains.
- Coeur D'Alene Parasail - For an adrenaline rush, enjoy a bird's eye view of the lake and mountains.
- Hayden Lake Paddle Board & Jet Ski Rentals - Take a peaceful stroll on the stand-up paddleboard or ride the waves with a jet ski rental.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Charming Coeur d'Alene - Known for its water sports, mountain views, and parks, this lovely downtown area also offers waterfront dining with a great view.
- Lake Coeur d'Alene - Spend the day on the lake with the boat, jet ski, paddleboard, and more!
- Coeur D'Alene Cellars - Take a tour and tasting of this local winery.
- The Art Spirit Gallery - Dedicated to unique art and well-known artists and their work, enjoy this exciting museum.
- Tubbs Hill - Spend the morning at this lovely lakeside park with plenty of hiking trails and lookout points.