Water View Luxury
Water View Luxury
Situated in a quiet neighborhood, in the heart of Kitsap Peninsula, with lake a mountain views, this wonderful luxury home exchange offers plenty of space for the group and proximity to trails, dining, and shopping. Enjoy plenty of outdoor and indoor living spaces, always offering optimal views of the area. With five bedrooms, the lake right outside, and endless trails and watersports, the entire group will love the convenience and proximity of Lake Views Luxury.
Spend some quality family time in the living room with a large mounted flat screen television, plenty of seating, and glass doors that lead to the balcony. Enjoy the views from the couch or nestle in for the evening by the stone fireplace.
Flowing directly into the kitchen, the space is perfect for gatherings. The granite countertops, stocked cabinets, and brand-new appliances are sure to please all the cooks in the group as they prepare a meal from home. Indulge at the dining table for eight to ten guests or dine al fresco with a view at the outdoor dining table. There is also a grill outside for the afternoons you wish to make a big meal with the family outdoors.
The five bedrooms offer plenty of space and privacy for the entire party. The master features a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom offers a double granite vanity, spacious tub, and walk-in shower. There are two guest bedrooms that feature queen beds. The third bedroom offers two twin beds, and the last bedroom has bunk beds, perfect for the kids.
Just a short taxi ride away from the Bremerton Ferry, you are always able to find something to do. Enjoy the activities in town, like the hiking, parks, dining, and museums, or spend time in another area. The home is in the perfect spot for a short drive to Olympic Peninsula, Sequim, Port Angeles, Seattle, Tacoma.
No matter what the day calls for, you will find it right outside your door at this waterfront luxury home exchange!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
1 hour by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Blake Island - Explore this area that boasts hiking and a quintessential Northwest village that offers Native American art, culture, and shopping.
- Bremerton Boardwalk - Walk along the boardwalk and enjoy quaint shops and waterfront dining.
- Gold Creek Trailhead, Green Mountain - Go for an amazing hike with tons of trails and stunning lookout.
- Destiny Harbor Tours - Take a guided tour of Thea Foss Waterway, Old Town, and more while enjoying wildlife, city views, bridges, and more!
- Mosquito Fleet Winery - Reserve a time for a local wine tasting, or purchase a bottle and enjoy it on beautiful Hood Canal.
Places of Interest
- Harborside Fountain Park - Stroll through the plaza with a beautiful fountain and tour the Naval Museum. Great for family friendly fun, too!
- Albers Vista Gardens - Witness these incredible gardens with dozens of different plants and flowers with mountain views in the distance.
- Sidney Museum - When not spending time in the mountains or on the trails, take a tour of this museum with local artwork.
- Gig Harbor - Enjoy this popular tourist destination due to its close access to several state and city parks, and historic waterfront that includes boutiques and fine dining.
- Hood Canal - A beautiful mountainside, natural waterway that is one of the minor bodies of water that constitute the Salish Sea.
- 40"+ TV
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet