Ogden City Townhome
Ogden City Townhome
***If you have a larger party, this owner also owns many more three-bedroom units in the same complex. Decor and furnishings may vary by unit. Please inquire for availability.
Experience one-of-a-kind unit right at the base of Ogden Canyon! This three-bedroom townhome sprawls over a spacious 1400 square feet and has been professionally furnished with pieces that will pamper you endlessly. With breathtaking views of Mount Bonneville and an incredible location, you won’t get enough of Ogden!
With brand new, high-end décor and accents, this designer home invites you in with open arms. You’ll love spending relaxing nights in, reclining on plush sofas for a casual movie night on the massive flat-screen television. The kitchen features an open concept along with gleaming granite countertops and solid hardwood cabinets. In the mornings, take your coffee at the spacious breakfast bar. If the weather permits, take advantage of the charming back patio and high-end grill for a barbecue!
When it’s time for bed, you’ll be positively pampered by top-tier orthopedic mattresses in every bedroom, sure to guarantee you a restful night’s sleep after a day of hiking or skiing. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, and the next two guest rooms each have a queen. Each bathroom features bathtubs, perfect for unwinding at the end of the day.
This incredible property is just minutes away from everything that makes Ogden amazing, including out of this world skiing and fantastic mountain activities. This property is a skier’s haven, just a quick drive away from the likes of Powder Mountain, Snowbasin Resort, and Ogden Nordic Ski Resort. After a thrilling day on the slopes, head downtown to Ogden’s historic 25th street, featuring wonderful restaurants and nightlife. You’re also close to plenty of incredible hikes, an ice-skating rink, and the Ogden Botanical Garden – there will never be a dull moment!
Take your family and friends on an exciting trip to Ogden!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
50 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Ice Sheet (10 minute drive) - Take the kids out for a day of ice skating!
- Waterfall Canyon Hike (10 minute drive) - This incredible hike stretches for three miles, offering stunning views along the way that include a cascading waterfall.
- Powder Mountain Skiing (35 minute drive) - Make the trip to Powder Mountain, one of the best ski resorts in the nation.
- Hill Aerospace Museum (15 minute drive) - Spend a day exploring the exhibits at this Airforce museum.
- Mt. Ogden Golf Course (8 minute drive) - Spend a warm, summer day out on the golf course, surrounded by stunning views for miles around.
Places of Interest
- 25th Street Historic District (8 minute drive) - This historic district features a plethora of galleries, shops, and restaurants.
- Ogden Botanical Gardens (3 minute drive) - Spend a leisurely afternoon strolling through these lush gardens.
- Peery's Egyptian Theater (7 minute drive) - You'll jump at the chance to enjoy a film or performance in this gorgeous movie palace.
- Hearth on 25th (8 minute drive) - Spend a night on the town at this stylish eatery, offering wood-fired pizzas, tacos, and more.
- Tona (8 minute drive) - This sophisticated Japanese restaurant puts its own spin on your favorite dishes!
The town home is close to Ogden Canyon which worked for our family reunion there but this falls far short of a Thirdhome experience. Less than a football field away from this luxury getaway is a house with four cars in the front yard and several other unkempt homes to comprise the neighborhood. The town home itself was very nice with some nice furniture and mirrors. The bbq was not maintained on the outside requiring 5 minutes cleaning up and spraying only to open the lid and find a dozen or so disgusting cigarette butts in the grease pan and the grates unclean. Twenty minutes later I had it looking brand new and cooked a great meal on it. Inside I try to wash my hands at the sink and find two ounces of watered down Dawn dish soap is our soap for the week. Upstairs our bathroom had an uncaulked tub for one (home to a spider who revealed himself to me days later) with a rod and shower curtain that reminded me of my grandma. The bed was comfy and met my wife's high standards. As I looked out our bedroom window I had a stunning view of the parking lot and the back of some apartments. The garage was tiny as I had maybe an inch or two clearance for our Nissan Rogue to get in. Yes there were other things that I won't elaborate on but suffice it to say this was not Thirdhome "Luxury". Did not hear back from the owner the entire week despite several attempts to contact him. In summary, if you are in town for skiing with friends and want a nice roof over your head this may work. However if you envision wide open space and luxurious appointments for a week of pampering and relaxation Thirdhome, style and you just shelled out 4 keys and an exchange fee you might be a bit disappointed.”