Wild Dunes Oceanfront Luxury
Wild Dunes Oceanfront Luxury
Look no further for your next incredible beach trip to Wild Dunes Resort in beautiful Isle of Palms, South Carolina! This gorgeous four-bedroom oceanfront home features stunning views of the water and keeps you close to the action in the heart of Wild Dunes. Wild Dunes is simply perfect for family luxury vacations with incredible amenities, fabulous golf and tennis, great pool areas, and some of the finest beaches on the coast.
This wonderfully laid out and beautifully decorated four-bedroom home is situated directly on the Boardwalk. One of the unique features of the large home is the oceanfront deck, just off of the living room, with steps that take you directly down to the pool and then on to the beach. This perfect location allows your group or family to run in and out of the house easily while enjoying the best of what Wild Dunes has to offer. The living room, kitchen, dining area, and master bedrooms all enjoy oceanfront views.
Each bedroom has a private bath, flat-screen tv, and bed with luxe linens. The master bedroom, located on the third floor, features a king bed plus a private oceanfront balcony. The setup is perfect for families and for groups as it offers great privacy and plenty of room to spread out and relax on your beach trip.
With this property stay, you'll also have unlimited access to the Grand Pavilion, two parking spots, and a Wild Dunes Club Sports Card, giving complimentary access to the Club Swim Center, access to the Club Tennis Center (after 12 pm) and access to the Club Fitness Center (Daily Fee).
Additionally, you're just a short walk from the Harbor Golf Course, which features a restaurant and pro shop. The highly regarded Wild Dunes Tennis Center, Sand and Sea Day Spa, Swim Center, and five additional restaurants are just a short walk away. Bike paths are another fun and easy way to explore the resort and Isle of Palms.
This property is well located with just an easy drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7 miles) features Fort Moultrie and wonderful dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (9 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the restaurants lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (18 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's finest restaurants, galleries, historic homes and gardens. You can certainly spend a great week in Wild Dunes and never leave, but you do have other great options around you!
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tidalwave Watersports - One of the world's best parasailing and waterspouts companies! Whether you're an expert or a novice, you're guaranteed to have a great time!
- Barrier Island Eco Tours - A great tour for the entire family, showing off the spectacular ecosystem of the area!
- Charleston Fish Finder Charters - With Captain Ben as your guide, you'll learn where the best fishing spots are and have a ton of fun while you're at it!
- Wild Dunes Resort Golf - Challenge yourself at this award winning golf course!
- Low Country Water Adventures - Take a fun, relaxing tour of Charleston Harbor or Barrier Island.
Places of Interest
- Isle of Palms Beach - With its crystal blue waters and pristine white sand, this beach has been a favorite of locals and visitors for generations.
- Sullivans Island - Minutes from downtown Charleston, this island is a mix of wide beaches, watersports, and excellent shops and local restaurants.
- Downtown Charleston - Explore the charming, vibrant city of Charleston, and all the nightlife, shops, and delicious restaurants it has to offer!
- Coda del Pesce - Enjoy their housemate pasta and Italian seafood dishes, served on a lovely patio with spectacular ocean views.
- Kiawah Island - Explore this naturally rich island, with incredible wooded uplands and beaches full of diverse wildlife.
Clean well equipped home / great location
Wonderfully equipped, clean home in an excellent location! ”