Les Légendes 4 Bedroom Residence - from the 2nd of January to the 8th of January 2021 (6 nights)
*** From the 2nd of January to the 8th of January 2021***
*** 6-night stay at Les Légendes ***
The luxurious and spacious 4-bedroom, 4 bath vacation home at Légendes has everything to please you.
Located on the mountainside of the forested Domaine Nansen, home to some of the most prestigious domiciles in Tremblant, the exclusive Les Légendes residence is in a class of its own.
The harmonious architecture, the tastefully-appointed and fully furnished interior, the easy access to the slopes, the trails and the pedestrian village, the beauty of the surrounding nature and views, ...there is so much to enjoy. Even the deer have made it their retreat!
Built on three floors and 3000 sq feet of space on average, our home is a unique place to escape and enjoy a memorable vacation with family and friends.
You will love the Bose Life Style music system throughout the whole home, Miele appliances in the kitchen, including the Espresso Coffee machine to better wake up to all Mont Tremblant has to offer! The wood fireplace, the private spa on your patio and the infinity pool in summer are simply delightful.
Les Légendes offers the unique ambiance of a private club, where you will spend memorable moments with family and friends.
Mont-Tremblant is a city in the Laurentian mountains of Quebec, Canada, approximately 130 kilometres north-west of Montreal and 140 kilometres north-east of Ottawa.
Live Tremblant's joie de vivre year-round!
A unique experience awaits you in Tremblant with activities for the whole family and events to keep you more than entertained all year long! There's always something happening at Tremblant, the perfect destination for you and your family, 365 days a year with many summer and winter activities and events.
*Please Note - a $300 fee will be assessed to the end of your stay given that the property is not left as it was originally received.
*property layout may vary slightly by unit.
*** 6-night from the 2nd of January to the 8th of January 2021***
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Mont Tremblant International Airport - YTM
40 minutes by car
Mont-Tremblant ski resort - Lac Tremblant
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Le Diable Golf Course - Live an incomparable golfing experience on Le Diable astonishing course with devilish surprises at every turn, imposing red-sand bunkers and long narrow fairways.
- Adrenaline Park - Nestled in the Curé Deslauriers and Promenade trails on the South Side, Adrénaline Park is bathed in sun from the middle of the morning until sunset. It proposes a creative assortment of modules for freestyle experts.
- Dogsledding - Bring the whole family for a unique and thrilling experience! Choose one of the resorts exciting excursions through the forest, mountains, or valleys.
- Cross-Country Skiing - Enjoy 75 kilometers of trails through forests and open meadows, alongside lakes, streams, and the Devil's River.
- Ice Fishing - Bring the whole family on this adventure, and get the chance to fish for smallmouth bass, pike, and perch with a passionate guide.
Places of Interest
- Altitude Seafood and Grill - This chic restaurant and lounge offer breathtaking mountain views and a five course menu, coupled with exciting live music!
- Casino de Mont - Tremblant -A gleaming jewel in the heart of Versant Soleil, this casino offers its clientele an exclusive entertainment experience!
- Axe Lounge Bar - Around this classic bar, you'll find cheerful drinks and mouthwatering dishes, all in unique, warm, and trendy atmosphere.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo