Due to ongoing border restrictions, please check the below link for up-to-date information before you book your stay. Please note that check-in and check-out times can change last minute due to government restrictions.
*Please note that all guests must be over the age of 10.*
On the left bank of the Seine, in the idyllic 7th arrondissement, the Vivant apartment overlooks Avenue de la Bourdonnais, one of the most prestigious streets in Paris and has enviable views of the Eiffel Tower. Minutes from the famous Rue Cler gourmet street and steps from the Champ-de-Mars garden, Vivant balances an exclusive location with a village-like atmosphere that makes the Gros-Caillou neighborhood beloved by Parisians and visitors alike.
Vivant is located in a historic building made of hand-cut stone, dating to 1890, built just one year after the famous 1889 World Exhibition. This exhibition is unforgettable, as it marked the completion of the engineering and technology wonder of its time -- the Eiffel Tower. Vivant features Eiffel Tower views from the living room and dining room, as well as a picturesque street that meets the Champ-de-Mars garden.
A restful night’s sleep awaits in the serene bedroom that overlooks a quiet courtyard. Curl up in the bedroom’s cocoon-like window seat, which begs for a book and cup of tea. Draw the custom-made curtains for added privacy. The stylish en suite bathroom features a large shower, toilet, a full-sized Bosch washer, and separate dryer, and plenty of natural light. The second bathroom and WC are especially handy when guests visit. Vivant also has central air conditioning, which is a rare and welcome amenity during warm days in Paris.
Bedroom 1: Extra wide queen bed (63in x 75in; 160cm x 200cm)
Living room: High-quality sofa with trundle converts into two comfortable single beds (31in x 75in; 80cm x 190cm)
check-in: 3:00 pm
check-out: 9:00 am
No pets, no smoking.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1485 square feet, 138 square meters
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
1 hour by train
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
498 EUROS greeting and key service.
Activities of Interest
- Conti is located on the Left Bank in the prestigious 7th arrondissement. On the popular rue St. Dominique, you'll enjoy the village-like atmosphere of this neighborhood: the fashion boutiques, cafés, bistros and open-air markets.
- Central to everything, owners joke that their most difficult choice is deciding where to walk to and what to discover each day... then what restaurant to choose for a fabulous, affordable meal afterwards!
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro.
- Champ de Mars Park (10 min walk): Walk, jog, hire a bike, play in the playgrounds, or watch the puppet theater, and enjoy the gardens.
- Seine River (10 min walk): Stroll along the Seine at sunset or board a scenic river cruise.
Places of Interest
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Champ de Mars