Sea Chase Naples Oceanfront Getaway
Sea Chase Naples Oceanfront Getaway
**Please note that this home is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old and is not Pet Friendly.**
Listen to the gentle surf, take in the panoramic beach and ocean views and devour exquisite romantic sunsets at Sea Chase, the Jewel of Naples/Vanderbilt Beach. Truly, a sun, cultural, golf and surf Mecca, this area attracts people from all over the world! This gorgeous, two-bedroom unit is situated on 1500 square feet and rests on a pristine, sandy beach facing towards crystal clear turquoise waters.
This distinctive property includes a spacious, open floor plan, with beach-inspired, wooden floors stretching throughout. The great room offers plenty of plush seating for you and your guests to enjoy and comes equipped with an entertainment center you’ll be dying to take advantage of. The indoor living room blends seamlessly into a charming, outdoor balcony. Most rooms in this spectacular home face the shining waters of the ocean, but the balcony offers uninterrupted views of the sugar sand beach that stretches out below. Grab a cool, glass of wine and settle in for a spectacular sunset!
The open concept kitchen is amazingly gourmet and equipped with every high-end amenity you could possibly need. Featuring state of the art appliances and smooth, granite countertops, the master chef of the group is sure to whip up something delicious here! Enjoy your meals at the glass dining table, resting underneath the shimmering lights of a beautiful chandelier.
Each bedroom in this home offers supreme levels of comfort, decorated in soothing, ocean-inspired tones that will relax you. The master suite offers a lavish king-sized bed and direct views of the ocean. The second bedroom has two twin beds and both bedrooms come with pristine attached baths, equipped with large, glass showers.
The gated community of Sea Chase features 300 feet beachfront property on soft, white sand, with plenty of room on the beach to lounge the day away, basking in the sun. If you need a break from the beach, head up to enjoy the refreshingly cool water of the gulf-side swimming pool. While you’ll find it hard to leave the complete and utter luxury surrounding you, make sure you venture out and explore all that Naples has to offer. Besides having one of the best beaches in the nation, Naples is known for its world-class golf and shopping and offers the pinnacle of coastal living. Try your hand at fishing, kayaking, snorkeling, or any other host of water-based activities! Delicious restaurants and shopping areas are located close by, waiting for you to take full advantage of what they have to offer.
Book a stay at this spectacular Naples property, and find yourself in your own slice of paradise!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
35 minutes by car
Direct oceanfront views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that staying at this property incurs a one time $150 condominium association fee.
Activities of Interest
- Captain Redfish Rob's Charters - Get ready for the fishing adventure of a lifetime!
- Rising Tide Explorers - Discover the beauty of southwest Florida, and kayak your way through the lush nature in Rookery Bay Reserve.
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens - This nationally acclaimed zoo is filled with tropical, lush greenery and tons of animals, making for a great family outing!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon - The kids will love the amazing waterslides and water activities at this park!
- Old Corkscrew Golf Club - This Jack Nicklaus design might be the most scenic and challenging layout in southwest Florida.
Places of Interest
- The Revs Institute - Car buffs will love this famous museum, dedicated to the preservation of automotive history.
- Naples Botanical Garden - Stroll through this garden paradise, full of lush greenery and vibrant plant life.
- The Baker Museum - This gem of a museum offers you a look at gorgeous art pieces, creating the perfect atmosphere for a leisurely afternoon.
- Waterside Shops - This open air mall is brimming with upscale shops for you to peruse.
- Fuse Global Cuisine - With a variety of flavors and global techniques, Fuse offers a range of fresh dishes that you'll love!
We loved our time in Naples. The location is great, with easy access to the beach. Nice accommodations.”
I provided this week for my manager and his wife. They enjoyed every minute of their stay there. The view, the beautiful condo, and its owner were all magnificent. The location made it so convenient to enjoy local restaurants too! ”
The apartment was lovely. Everything was as represented and in very nice condition. The building itself was well maintained and incredibly well located. Literally, we stepped out of the building and were on the most beautiful, powder-white beach. I would definitely return! ”