Pristine Bay Beach Villa 104
Beachfront Bliss with Private Putting Green and Infinity PoolThis lovely villa is one of the most sought-after rentals in Roatan's Pristine Bay. That may seem like a bold claim, but there are only two beachfront rentals in the development, and this villa is one of them. If that's not enough to convince you, the villa also boasts its own private pool and putting green, making it the perfect retreat for golf and beach lovers alike.Wake up each morning to sweeping views of the Caribbean sea, then step outside and have breakfast on the patio overlooking your own infinity-edge pool. When you're done, you can either hit the beachfront community pool - only a stone's throw away - or use the private putting green to work on your short game.Inside, you'll find a lavish master suite with vaulted ceilings, a king-size bed, and a spacious bathroom with a shower and double vanity. The master bedroom has the best views of the three bedrooms; its sliding glass doors open onto the private pool area.The guest bedrooms can both be configured with two twin beds or one king-size bed. Each has its own unique draw: one opens onto the pool area, while the other offers more privacy and has an en-suite bathroom.
The villa also features an open-concept living area with Bosch stainless steel appliances and seating for six at a large Honduran hardwood dining table. The views here are incredible as well; the living area looks out over the pool and the ocean.The pool and putting green aren't the only outdoor amenities, either. The pool deck has an oversized table with seating for eight, an outdoor sectional, lounge chairs, and an outdoor kitchen with a barbecue.Guests of the villa enjoy access to the private Pristine Bay Beach Club, which has three onsite restaurants, water sport rentals, dive shops, and the Black Pearl, Roatan's championship Peter Dye golf course. The club also provides full concierge services. Also, It is only a short 5 minute walk to the on-site community tennis courts, giving you more than one option to stay in shape on your vacation.The villa is perfectly situated for exploring many delightful spots in the area. West Bay is 30 minutes away, and you can take a day trip to Frenchie's 44, a palapa-style restaurant in Little French Key, or Roatan's untouched East End. With its incredible location and upscale amenities, this villa typically books far in advance. Contact us today to reserve your dates.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and King
7 guests maximum
Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport - RTB
Ocean and Beach View toward Sunset
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Roatan Ocean Adventures - A unique way of seeing the island, and one of the most outstanding snorkeling tours the island has to offer.
- Rony's Tours - Rony, a native of Honduras, knows more about the island than anyone, and will offer you a truly authentic experience.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Canopy Tour - A zipline tour, with multiple fun-filled packages to choose from!
- Black Pearl Divers - This company provides high quality diving, snorkeling, sightseeing and fishing expeditions near the central-north reef in Roatan.
- Bay Island Adventures - Bay Islands Adventures has been creating unforgettable memories by offering awesome trips to Cayos Cochinos, Utila, Pigeon Cay, and daily snorkeling trips around the island.
Places of Interest
- Little French Key - A gorgeous little spot on the south shore of the island, perfect for grabbing a bite to eat or spending the day.
- Waves of Art - This gallery offers tourists and locals an opportunity to find that special gift or support local artists.
- Cal's Cantina - The perfect spot for a drink with friends, offering fantastic views and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Half Moon Bay - a great place to spend the day, with splendid views and cute beach bars with delicious drinks and food.
- Roatan Oasis - Visit this awesome restaurant with an attentive staff. a relaxed, yet elegant atmosphere, ever changing menus and extensive wine and cocktail list.
We fell in love with Roatan and enjoyed our stay at Pristine Bay. The resort is in the middle part of the island and has a very different feel from West End and West Bay. There is a gated, private road that crosses over the island to get to the resort. The view from the summit of this road as you look down on the resort and the ocean is stunning. The resort felt very safe and we enjoyed both the service and the food at the main restaurant. Since our visit was during the rainy season things were incredibly quiet and we went a couple of days before we saw anyone who wasn't an employee. When we first got there it seemed like the resort wasn't being kept up well, but there was a lot of maintenance activity going on during the week and the improvements were significant. The house was very nice and the A/C was appreciated. The only reason for 4 stars is that the water was not potable and we had to purchase drinking water from the restaurant or in town. We aren't golfers, but the course looked very nice. We had a rental car which came in very handy when we wanted to explore outside of the resort. If you are looking for a safe and quiet setting away from the crowds, Pristine Bay has a lot to offer. If you tend to go stir crazy in a quiet setting then a rental car is highly recommended. ”
Pristine Bay was a fabulous place to spend the week. It was really sleepy since it was the low season, which is just what we were looking for! The views are incredible! The only item I would point out are the sand fleas. You need to wear "off" or bug repellent at all times.”