Seaclusion - 30A
Escape to a lovely seaside paradise, conveniently located between Panama City and Destin. Surrounded by award-winning restaurants, shopping, championship golf, adventure tours, and fishing charters, the Seagrove community beckons visitors to its gorgeous beaches and turquoise waters. Seagrove Highlands is situated on a quiet lake just 750 yards from the sugar-white sands of the Gulf of Mexico. The quiet complex is set back from the hustle of 30A -- where you can be apart from it all, yet only minutes from being a "part of it all." Conveniently surrounded by the 30-A plethora of activities such as live music venues, family movie nights, an array of amazing eateries, events and festivals including art galleries and charming shops, Seagrove including its neighboring beachside communities such as Seaside, Rosemary Beach, and Watercolor are all just 2-7 miles in either direction. For beach lovers, this region of Florida offers so many appealing places to work on your tan, starting with
Santa Rosa Beach that stretches 26 miles along the Emerald Coast (which is also home to Topsail Hill Preserve State Park,) Grayton Beach State Park, the Point Washington State Forest, Deer Lake State Park, and Camp Helen State Park.
Unwind from it all within this lovely residential community condominium home located within the lakeside gated community of Seagrove Highlands. Newly remodeled, guests will enjoy 1200-sq ft of living space that showcases luxury finishes throughout, including designer tile in bathrooms, new white cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms with quartz counter tops, high ceilings and a screened-in deck with a view of Port State Washington State Park. The open floor-plan is perfect for reconnecting with the family and friends. French doors lead out to a screened in deck overlooking the park, making for a peaceful place to enjoy a cup of coffee or catching sunsets with afternoon cocktails. Enjoy entertaining and cooking in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances, and sample appetizers at the kitchen bar for four, then sit down to a home-cooked meal at the dining table. Relax and lounge in the Living Room that provides an ample comfortable seating area along with a 40" SmartTV with cable. For convenience, the residence also offers a washer and dryer for laundry needs.
Within its interior, there are three bedrooms - a
King Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom that includes a walk-in shower, soaking tub and double vanity sink area; then there's a Queen Bedroom and a children's room with two Twin Bunk Beds, which share a bathroom. Each bedroom has it’s own flat screen TV and well as the living room with cable and WIFI.
Beach access is a short walk away with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach toys and a beach buggy provided to enjoy your perfect day.
COMMUNITY OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Guests can enjoy a paved walkway that leads right to the beautiful beach -- just a 10-minute walk! Situated between Seaside (2 miles) and Rosemary Beach, you'll find fishing spots, biking routes, and local eateries mere minutes away. In addition the community includes an all-season outdoor pool (unheated) and a lakeside picnic area with charcoal grills. Beach chairs and a beach cart are also provided in the rental. Unassigned parking is available for two vehicles in the parking lot.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS)
1 hour by car
Views of Port Washington State Park
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more!
- 30A Dive - Scuba diving tours! If you're not certified, don't sweat it, and begin your introduction to the underwater world!
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - This company offers family friendly fishing charters, dolphin cruises, sight seeing, and so much more!
- Yellowfin Ocean Sports - An authentic, locally owned and staffed outfitter, offering bike rentals, kayaks and paddle board rentals, and so much more.
Places of Interest
- Point Washington State Forest - A state park filled with gorgeous scenery at every turn! Enjoy a lovely bike ride or hike through the forest!
- The Red Bar - Set in an old general store, this late night hangout offers Southern tinged fare and live music!
- Cafe 30A - An innovative American menu in the midst of classy decor with and island style
- Grayton Beach State Park - Consistently ranking as one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the United States, the beach provides an idyllic place for swimming, and salt and freshwater fishing.