The Palms at Playa Flamingo
The Palms at Playa Flamingo - 2 Bedroom Villa
The Palms at Playa Flamingo offers a luxurious sanctuary that blends the beauty of Costa Rica’s premier Pacific beach, Playa Flamingo, with world-class architecture and amenities.
Comprised of only 32 select residences on the ocean’s edge, and boasting panoramic Pacific views, The Palms offers 2-story, 2- bedroom villas with approximately 2,300 square feet of living space. These spaces include native Costa Rican cedar cabinets, euro-style drawers and doors, solid native Costa Rican cedar doors with raised panel design, Baldwin door hardware, marble flooring, exotic slab granite counter tops and shower walls, specialized travertine and onyx accents, solid hardwood bi-fold doors open to beach, natural Costa Rican cedar open beam ceilings, and bamboo hardwood floors in master bedroom.
Just footsteps from the white sands of Playa Flamingo, you will enjoy The Palms proximity to activities and services that will make your stay complete. THIRDHOME members will enjoy the pleasures of the spa pool, infinity pool and fitness center, all in an opulent natural setting.
Come explore The Palms and realize your dreams of finding paradise on the shores of Costa Rica.
Take a look at the new Kindle by Amazon commercial, filmed here at The Palms Private Residence Club! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sulfQHdvyEs&feature=colike
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of The Palms at Playa Flamingo and are not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Liberia International (LIR)
45 minutes by car
Panoramic Beachfront Views of the Pacific Ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Resort Fee: $280 per week includes daily housekeeping and Concierge Service plus the use of a chef (food paid separately.)
Activities of Interest
- Centering yourself on a surfboard or yoga mat, descending into bat-filled caves or ascending misty volcanic peaks, hiking, biking or ziplining – your only limit is your return date.
- Great Surfing, World Class Sport Fishing,
- 3 Professional 18 hole Golf Courses. Spa and Gyms available.
- Doing at least a bit of hiking in Costa Rica is practically required, as it’s the only way to experience some of the country’s top attractions.
Places of Interest
- La Plaza Shopping Mall. Las Baulas Marine Park.
- Dino Park and Hot Springs tour is a full day of adventure inside a 'Paradise on Earth' led by a local guide.
- Covering some 10% of Costa Rican territory, the country’s national parks protect a stunning array of landscapes – wetlands and forests, caves and volcanoes, and habitats for creatures galore.
- Teatro Nacional is San José’s most revered building, constructed in 1897. The hourly tours here are fantastic, and if you’re looking to rest your feet, there's also an excellent onsite cafe.
We enjoyed another week of perfection at The Palms in March. We had friends along with us who had never visited, and they were equally enamored. The location is perfect, with just enough civilization to provide delicious fresh seafood at local restaurants, without being an overrun resort. The beach remains free of crowds. Such a great way to start your day, taking a long walk on the beach with just a handful of other people in sight. Although there are plenty of excursions, it is hard to leave the beach/infinity pool/amazing sunset. The staff is wonderful -- friendly and easy going -- and the accomodations remain high end and well maintained. I cannot wait to return.”
We loved The Palms! The villa itself is beautiful, decorated with original pieces from local artisans. It is spacious, and well appointed. The Palms itself is situated on the beach at the end of a dirt road. We loved everything about the Palms - because it was not a huge resort, the staff is extremely accommodating and kind. There is so much to do in and around Playa Flamingo, it is a great jumping off point for exploring the Guanacaste region. I would highly recommend both the villa and The Palms”
The villa was beautiful and well appointed. The Beach and Grounds were perfectly maintained. The owner was very responsive and accommodating with the reservation. Alexandra the concierge was very helpful, and took care of everything we asked with first rate service. Great stay, will go again.”