Hyatt Main Street Station Studio
Hyatt Main Street Station Studio
Conveniently located in the breathtaking mountain setting of Breckenridge, the Hyatt Main Street Station offers incredible views, amenities, and convenience to everything this charming area has to offer. Easy access to Peak 9’s Quick Silver Super 6 ski lift, you will always ready to hit the slopes. Breckenridge offers a first-class ski resort with 2,908 acres of ski terrain, 33 lifts, and 187 trails. No matter what time of year, guests will love the skiing, hiking, biking, and more!
Enter to this well-appointed studio residence which accommodates 4 people. Mountain-inspired furnishings create a west-meets-modern-luxury experience. The plush king bed greets you with fine linens and all the comforts of home. There is also a queen size Murphy bed and seating area with a large flat screen television, so the space is perfect for a small family or a couple.
The kitchenette in the residence is equipped with cooking and eating utensils. There are also additional on-site and nearby restaurants. Resort amenities include a heated pool, three hot tubs, large exercise facility, theater room, ski rental and storage.
Not only are you in the heart of the mountains, but you will also be located on historic Main Street. Guests are just steps away from the finest shopping, entertainment and fine dining in Breckenridge. Numerous restaurants and shops are located within easy walking distance.
During the winter, visitors enjoy cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, horse drawn carriages and other winter sports are readily available. In the summer, guests can enjoy thousands of hiking trails, biking trails, local wineries, distilleries, zip lining, and more!
***Guests will receive a guest certificate in their name. In order to issue the guest certificate, you must provide your full name, the number in your party, your address, and a contact phone number. As our guest, you will be responsible for any expenses you incur (such as incidental charges to your room) during your stay.
***Please note that due to constant upgrades and varying unit layouts, furnishings, decor and views, the residence you are assigned upon check-in may have layout, furnishing, decor, and view different than what is shown in the photos. Rest assured, all units are Hyatt Residence quality. At these Breckenridge locations, please note that there is no Air Conditioning units available.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet, 47 square meters
4 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN)
2 hours by car.
Historic Main Street and/or Rocky Mountains depending upon unit assignment on check-in.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Ski Resort - With 187 trails covering 2,908 acres Breckenridge Ski Resort offers Colorado's finest world class skiing for all ages.
- Breck Summer Fun Park - Ride down the mountain on 2,500 feet of alpine coaster, fly through the air on a zipline, and so much more!
- Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides - Listed on NBC's Today Show's Bucket List of 50 things you must do during your life, this tour will show you the beauty of Colorado like you have never seen before.
- Washington Gold Mine Tour and Gold Panning - Walk underground for a first-hand mining experience and learn to pan for gold. What you find is yours to keep!
- Carter Park - The best sledding in town is found at Carter Park, and when the snow melts you'll find hiking trails, a baseball diamond, and tennis courts!
Places of Interest
- Main Street - This charming central street offers boutique shops, art galleries, and fine dining.
- Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve - This nature reserve features picturesque trails with the chance to view native wildlife.
- Continental Divide Winery - Stop in for a wine tasting, or schedule a wine blending experience, and play winemaker yourself!
- Breckenridge Distillery - This craft distillery offers a rustic tasting room and a stylish dining room.
- Riverwalk Center At Breckenridge - award-winning performing arts facility its native landscape offer a beautiful setting for outdoor activities along the river.