Paris Rooftop Apartment in La Madeleine
Facing the church of La Madeleine on the rooftop of a historic building, this 1-bedroom apartment on Rue de La Madeleine, is stylishly furnished and has plenty of Parisian charm. Home of the Avenue des Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most famous monuments of the capital, the 8th arrondissement, filled with boulangeries, food markets, stylistes, shoe stores, is also where guests will find Hôtel de Crillon, the magnificent Grand Palais and Petit Palais.
Immerse yourself in the perfect romantic getaway with your Paris Rooftop Apartment, situated on Paris’ right bank, which allows couples to stroll along the beautiful streets in the City of Love. In the heart of the Haussmannian Paris, the cozy and quiet Apartment features various windows that overlook the famous ‘toits de Paris’ (Roofs of Paris). Under the exposed wooden beams, the refurbished property preserves the history and tradition of the city and emits all the charm collected over time.
Incorporating all the necessary amenities, the Apartment design takes a journey through history thanks to its original exposed wooden beams and beautiful parquet flooring. Drenched in natural light thanks to the windows and the skylights from the roof, the Apartment is very welcoming and invites guests to spend time in the living area that consists of the living room and the dining room with a table that sits up to 6 guests.
Ideal for couples, this property sleeps 2 guests, with a bedroom featuring a comfortable queen size bed, from where guests will enjoy the views over the rooftops. Beautifully decorated with stylish Parisian accents, the property boasts of a bureau with shelves at the entrance of the separate kitchenette, where to read and cook up a storm with a glass of French wine in hand!
Step outside your charming Apartment and explore the church of La Madeleine, a symbol of Paris whose history and inner richness remain unknown, but deserves to be discovered. Ideally located, the property location allows guests to easily walk or cycle along the romantic Seine River and the new pedestrian river bank, and to enjoy a visit of the major museums and exhibitions. Arguably the most glamorous district of Paris, the 8th arrondissement is defined by the Seine River and landmarks, such as the elegant Parc Monceau that takes the shape of a circular dome. Enjoy a Parisian lunch at the typical Brasserie Lorraine on Place des Ternes, where French cuisine is served. Mouthwatering oysters, sea bass and champ are among the tastiest dishes, and guests will love the taste of the Grand Marnier Soufflé or the one of a traditional crêpe!
Running from the Place de la Concorde to the Arc de Triomphe, the iconic Champs Élysées is often described as the ‘world’s most beautiful avenue’ and offers an opportunity to browse products from renowned French brands and more along the famous avenue, which is also a rich cultural hotspot, with cinemas, theatres and exhibitions venues. Guests wishing to visit an exhibition a short distance from their Rooftop Apartment will head to the imposing Grand Palais, which was built for the Universal Exhibition in 1900. Recognizable by its large glass dome flanked by the French flag, this monument hosts the supersize exhibitions held in the capital.
A short 20 minute walk from your property, guests will discover the varied and rich collection that spans work from ancient civilizations to the 19th century, and will try to solve the mystery of Mona Lisa’s smile under the famous pyramid of the Louvre Museum. A beautiful oasis in the heart of Paris, the Tuileries Gardens is the perfect place to relax between the Louvre Museum and the monumental Place de la Concorde. Spanning the Seine, the Pont Alexandre III is widely regarded oasis the most ornate and extravagant bridge in the City and connects the Champs-Élysées quarter with the Eiffel Tower.
When guests are looking for a peaceful way to end a perfect day in Paris, they can take a sit on one of the benches of the Nadar Square, at the foot of the Sacré-Coeur basilica, and when the suns sets over the magnificent Eiffel Tower, it is almost impossible to watch it and not dream.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 150 square feet, 14 square meters
2 guests maximum
Orly Airport / Charles de Gaulles Airport
Orly airport (about 25 minutes by car) / CDG Airport (about 40 minutes by car)
Views of the tops of Paris in the Place de la Madeleine
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Seine River (10 minute walk) - Enjoy a romantic walk along the river or explore Paris with a festive dinner cruise aboard a Bateaux Mouches boat
- The Louvre Museum (20 minute walk) - The world’s most-visited art museum is home to a collection that spans work from ancient civilizations to the mid-19th century, like the famous Mona Lisa.
- Musée d'Orsay (20 minute walk) - Located on the banks of the Seine, the museum hosts the best collection of impressionist art in Paris under one roof.
- Centre Pompidou (35 minute walk) - Designed by Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers, the museum is the first collection of modern and contemporary art in Europe.
- Designer boutiques for exceptional shopping.
- Luxembourg Gardens (40 minute walk) - Facing the Luxembourg Palace (owned by the French Senate) is deals with the most centric, popular and beautiful park in Paris
Places of Interest
- Place de la Concorde (2 min walk) - Famous for the Luxor Obelisk this square is surrounded by prestigious hotels and two monumental fountains.
- La Palais de l'Élysée (10 min walk) - The official headquarters of the President of the French Republic is an architectural masterpiece that can only be visited on European Heritage Days.
- Palais Garnier (10 min walk) - World's largest theatre and opera house when it opened in 1875.
- The Louvre Museum and Tuileries Gardens (20 min walk) - The world’s most-visited art museum is home to a collection that spans work from ancient civilizations to the mid-19th century, like the famous Mona Lisa.
- Arc de Triomphe (30 min walk) - Visit the world-famous building at Place de l'Étoile and reach the top of the panoramic terrace to enjoy views over the whole Paris.
- Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars (40 min walk) - Extending from the École Militaire to the Eiffel Tower, the Parc du Champs-de-Mars offers the most beautiful view of Paris's landmark monument.
- Notre-Dame-de-Paris Cathedral (40 min walk) - Located on the Île de la Cité, the medieval Catholic cathedral is perhaps France's most famous landmark.