Seine Bight, Belize
Mission Bay is a newly redesigned three-story custom waterfront estate with six bedrooms and five baths, located in a gated private residence overlooking the ocean in Placencia, Belize. From your backyard take the homes kayaks to fish for Snook, Goliath Fish, Snapper and more in a world class location. Just eight miles from Placencia Village and resting on 4800 square feet, this beautiful home offers the chance for an unforgettable beach getaway!
The main living spaces of this gorgeous home can be found on the ground floor, featuring a massive, open layout and a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living made possible by massive windows and open areas. You’ll love feeling the breeze and sunshine on your skin from the comfort of the open-air living room as you mix yourself a delicious cocktail at the bar. Exposed wooden beams and rustic wooden finishes add to the tropical nature of the home, creating the ideal ocean getaway!
On the second floor, you’ll find a lovely, open-concept kitchen, complete with an island breakfast bar that’s perfect for a cup of coffee in the morning. This state of the art culinary space is outfitted with gleaming countertops, ample wooden cabinetry, and gourmet appliances to ensure that each meal is cooked to perfection.
The six bedrooms in this gorgeous home are spread throughout the home. On the ground floor, you’ll find two bedrooms with private baths. On the second level sits the first master bedroom, featuring a comfortable sitting room and private bar. Two other bedrooms can be found on this level. The top floor is a massive, private master suite, featuring a luxurious indoor/outdoor shower and a spacious, open patio situated overlooking breathtaking views of the pool and pier.
This gorgeous home sits directly on the beach, just steps away from the crashing, deep blue waves of the ocean. Spend long days with your toes in the sand, or relaxing in the refreshingly cool waters of your private pool. A long, wooden pier rests on your property, perfect for jumping off into the water, or casting a line to catch your own dinner!
Mission Bay is located two miles south of the Belize Ocean Club and just three miles south of Maya Beach Bistro. This incredible home is in close proximity to fine dining and other upscale resorts in this exclusive section of Placencia, just eight minutes away from Placencia Village and Airstrip.
The following services are included in your stay: concierge service, a daily maid service, use of a four-seat golf cart, onsite laundry and washing of guests’ clothing by onsite staff, use of kayaks, paddle boards, and bicycles, and transfers to and from Placencia Airstrip.
Enjoy a wonderful trip to paradise at Mission Bay!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Placencia Airport - PLJ
10 minutes by car
Gorgeous waterfront views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Diving/Snorkeling - Take a dive and explore the second largest barrier reef in the world, seeing all kinds of fish and maybe even a whale shark!
- Fly Fishing - Placencia offers many an opportunity for world-class fly fishing.
- Zip-Lining - Take a zip lining tour and soar high above the jungles of Belize.
- Mayan Ruins - Explore some of Belize's most famous Mayan ruins, including Xunantunich, Altun Ha, and more.
- Banana Farms - Tour a local banana farm and see how it's done!
Places of Interest
- Placencia Village (6 minute drive) - Explore your way through this laidback, charming fishing village.
- Laughing Bird Caye National Park - Perfect spot for a kayaking expedition!
- Lola's Art Gallery (10 minute drive) - Meet Lola, a delightful artist who will happily share with you the stories behind her amazing pieces!
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary (1 hour drive) - Internationally known as the world's first jaguar reserve, this amazing nature park is also known for its spectacular waterfalls!