Imagine a large, classic villa on a parklike piece of land in the beautiful Italian countryside, with picturesque villages around on all hills. A place where absolutely everything both outside and inside is on care; where it’s ready to move in and live the good life in Italy. This dream can now become true! Surrounded by the fresh green of one the most beautiful Italian natural parks, Villa Profumo has everything one could wish for. This perfect gateway to the Eternal City is just 1 hour away from Rome, offering a peaceful haven after a day full of exciting archaeological adventures, cultural and historical programs.
A retreat to noble Italian style, at Villa Profumo you can enjoy plenty of charm and character, striking vistas and some of the best golf the area has to offer right on the doorstep at the Terre Dei Consoli Golf Club! The outside/inside concept is found throughout Villa Profumo, with the large lounge and terrace seamlessly merging into one huge living space. Upon entering the Villa, guests are greeted by the spacious, open living area with built-in kitchen and adjacent elegant dining area. Adapted to guests with impaired mobility, the interior areas are bright and cosy with plenty of space for relaxation and fun, and the large living room with double height ceiling invites guests for long conversations at the fireplace.
The modern and fully equipped kitchen its open to generous dining area, where guests can prepare and taste the best of the Italian cuisine. To increase our enjoyment at Villa Profumo, a cooking service based on your own personal requirements - breakfast, lunch and dinner - can be arranged on request.
Villa Profumo can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests, with 6 bathrooms and 7 spacious bedrooms, most with en-suite facilities. With luxury quilts and pillows, so a wonderful night’s sleep is always assured, the property boasts 6 king size beds, 3 single beds and 2 sofa beds.
This dog-friendly property is the perfect villa to spend time with your family and friends for either a vacation or a celebration, and is finished off with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, and a garden. With two hectares of land, children and parents can enjoy a trampoline, a basketball area, an area for mini tennis or volleyball, a pool at the bottom of the garden, a barbecue area and lots more! Indoors, the vast open area features a pool table, table soccer/football, video-games and other games that will guarantee loads of fun!
Villa Profumo is a haven where guests have the space and tranquility to relax and escape, and is a stunning luxury exclusive-use venue for special occasions, house parties, and weddings.
Staying at Villa Profumo, guests are in the ideal place to visit either the center of Rome, or enjoy the country life and the beautiful medieval towns located in the region. Thanks to the special position of Villa Profumo, you will be able organize day trips to the seaside or to the lakes (that are both reachable by car within a short drive) or enjoy sport activities such as hiking, mountain bike rides and horse-riding.
The Regional Natural Park of Bracciano and Martignano is a huge and impressive oasis of peace offering lakes, woods and paths to explore on foot, by bike, an on horseback! Once associated with the Etruscan god of the underworld, the Caldara of Manziana is nowadays recognised as Natural Monument. From this marshy area, characterized by the sulphurous waters that bubble up from underground, you will be able to admire closely the activity of geysers!
Two Times venue of the European Challenge Tour with its 18-hole Championship course designed by world renowned architect “Robert Trent Jones Jr., Terre dei Consoli is one of Italy’s most important clubs. Perfectly integrated with the green valleys that seem to embrace and welcome it, you will be refreshened by the lakeside, especially during the summer days!
Just an hour from the magnificent Eternal City, Villa Profumo is a perfect base from which you can reach all of Rome’s iconic sights - the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and St Peter's Basilica, to name but three. Live La Dolce Vita (“the sweet life”) in Rome’s center as you explore stunning squares and storied streets. But don't miss out on some of the city's lesser-known gems, such as the verdant and atmospheric ‘cimitero acattolico’, the 'grotesque' church of Santa Maria della Concezione, and the Roman villas at Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini. When temperatures are starting to drop, head to the institutional Otaleg and indulge in the best ‘gelato’ in Rome, made fresh daily in-house with natural ingredients!
Estate with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6996 square feet, 650 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, and Other
12 guests maximum
Fiumicino Airport or Ciampino Airport
Fiumicino Airport (about 40 min by car) or Ciampino Airport (about 40 min by car)
Enjoy beautiful views of the untouched Veio Natural Park that surrounds the Villa!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Veio Regional Park (15 min by car) - The protected area is a green spur that enters the city of Rome, covering the territory of the ancient Etruscan city of Veio.
- Regional Natural Park of Bracciano and Martignano (20 min by car) - The huge and impressive area offers lakes, a sulfur swamp, woods and paths to explore on foot.
- Terre dei Consoli Golf Club (20 min by car) - This 18-hole championship course is located within an enterprising residential resort, and the historical pilgrim route from France to Rome cuts across the course behind the par five 8th hole!
- The Gardens of Ninfa (1 hour and 30 min by car) - Called ‘the most beautiful private garden of Italy’, The Garden of Ninfa was declared a Natural Monument of the Italian Republic.
Places of Interest
- Calcata (20 min by car) - This picturesque village is perched on a rocky outcrop overlooking a wooded valley.
- Villa Adriana & Villa D’Este (45 in by car) - Built by the Roman Emperor Hadrian in the second century, Villa Adriana is a monumental building structure that puts the glories of ancient Rome in the scene.
- Rome (1 hour by car) - Exploring the “Eternal City” takes you back in time to the “glory that was Rome”!
- Viterbo (1 hour by car) - The largest town in northern Lazio is a much-overlooked gem with a charming medieval old town and a laid-back, provincial vibe.
- Bomarzo (1 hour and 10 min by car) - The 16th-century Park of Monsters of Bomarzo was designed by the famous architect Pirro Ligorio.
- Anagni (1 hour and 10 min by car) - Known as ‘the city of the Popes’, the town is characterized by its magnificent Cathedral of Santa Maria and the extraordinary crypts.
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (1 hour and 15 min by car) - Listed among UNESCO World Heritage sites, are an exceptional example of a much older civilization than the Roman.
- Civita di Bagnoregio (1 hour and 40 min by car) - Famous worldwide as ‘the dying village’, Civita di Bagnoregio is build on a steep tuff hill dramatically dominating a lunar countryside.
- Fregene beach (45 minutes by car)
- Lake Bracciano (20 minutes by car)