The prestigious Casa de Campo Resort has been a favorite luxury destination for discerning travelers and celebrities the world over who relish the private gated community for its safe and exclusive setting.
Set between Minitas Beach and the Marina, Villa Miralejos is an elegant and spacious property that has been designed and decorated in a classic Caribbean style, for a luxury stay in Casa de Campo.
This exceptional villa is a destination in and of itself, with a welcoming swimming pool that is perfect for a refreshing dip when you’re enjoying those glorious Dominican rays, lush gardens, and palm grove; this lovely property also enjoys a private beach and opportune unobstructed ocean views. Featured in American Elle, Town & Country, and House & Garden, Villa Miralejos was designed by American architect Hugh Newell Jacobsen, who won the Honor Award for this design, the nation’s highest award for excellence in architecture, by the American Institute of Architects.
Incorporating spacious interiors and double-height vaulted ceilings to create ample spaces and natural light, the property features expansive areas ideal for relaxing with family and entertaining guests. The living area is seamlessly integrated with the large outdoor terraces creating one large, open-plan living space where the relationship with nature and the sea is central. The large adjacent kitchen, fitted and equipped to the highest quality, boasts an island bar and stools for quick meals or cocktail-hours, will be the delight of any demanding chef!
This stunning villa provides high levels of comfort and service, and besides the wonderful master bedrooms with their en-suite bathroom in the main building, an additional en-suite bedroom is situated in one separate bungalow, for a total of 6 bedrooms.
Guests are invited to explore the airy, light-filled bungalow space with unobstructed ocean views, where you’ll discover antiques, furniture crafted from unique reclaimed materials, upholstery, lighting, and other intriguing objects. Its welcome area perfect for entertaining business meetings, friends, and kids of all ages. The bungalow also features an ample one-bedroom space; its added value is the opportunity to enjoy your privacy and entertain in discrete ways.
Villa Miralejos is proud to deliver an exceptional and bespoke experience for every guest during their stay, with a staff that have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please guests with their warm and friendly hospitality. All taking care of guests’ every request, the 7 days a week concierge service, housekeeping services, butler, and driver are dedicated to reach your expectations.
Casa Miralejos takes vibrant summer inspired al fresco dining to the next level along with the opportunity of enjoying local chefs classic Dominican and international cuisine 365 days a year. Enjoy friends and family while taking from the main dining table a coastal ambiance and ocean views to rival those of any Caribbean island.
Casa de Campo Resort is a luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering 3 world-class golf courses that include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, which is the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
The resort is ideal for all the family, whether you enjoy enjoying golf, water sports, tennis, sport fishing, sailing or just looking to relax on the beach. Other activities and facilities are all world-class, including the fitness centre, tennis courts, as well as a myriad of bars and culinary experiences, the stunning new Minitas Beach Club, the Marina, Equestrian Center featuring Polo, Shooting Course, great shopping and 3 private pristine white sand beaches. If you want the best, the most and the first in the Caribbean, your Casa de Campo experience awaits!
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 15000 square feet, 1394 square meters
King, King, King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
14 guests maximum
La Romana International Airport (LRM)
About 15 minutes by car
Enjoy a private beach and opportune unobstructed ocean views from your luxury Casa Miralejos!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
This is a fully-staffed property and as such there is a $350 per day fee to cover these costs which includes:
* Daily Maid service
* Concierge services
* A chef from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and from 9:00am to 12:00pm on Saturday (Extra cost)
An additional non-mandatory tip of $1,050 dollars in low season and $1,750 in high season is shared within the villa's staff. While tipping is not mandatory it is highly appreciated for the Villa du Cacique staff.
Nanny service for a fee
Driver service for a fee
Upon your booking, the Host can arrange anything for an additional cost:
- Airport transfers
- Car & Golf Cart rental
- Fresh groceries/ Pre-stocking
- Restaurant Reservations
- Spa services
- Equipment rental
- Simply Child Care (nanny and education childcare)
This property is part of our Reserve tier. This elevated group is for homes and yachts that rent for $25,000+ a week, which is why the Key value and Exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club. Additionally, these homes come with staff, housekeeping, and concierge services as standard. If you have further questions, please contact your Relationship Manager who will be delighted to help in any way that they can.
Activities of Interest
- La Romana Country Club (5 min by car) - This lovely golf course offers challenging play and wonderful views!
- Teeth of the Dog Golf Course (10 min by car) - Meticulously hand carved from the rugged rock and coral of the Dominican coastline, the golf course is the chance to play your best game yet!
- Tennis (10 min by car) - Casa de Campo has the biggest tennis center in the Caribbean!
- Casa de Campo Equestrian Center (10 min by car) - Enjoy a leisurely ride through herds of water buffalo, lakes teeming with ducks and local fauna, sugar cane fields, and our on-site horse-breeding operation.
- Passion Paradise Adventures (15 min by car) - Enjoy great food, bask in the sun, and discover the depths of the sea on this all-inclusive snorkeling and diving adventure!
- Coral Point Diving (30 min by car) - Enjoy a leisurely and intriguing dive through the deep blue waters of the ocean!
- Private Boat Charter (30 min by car) - Charter a luxury private boat and explore the nearby islands.
- Bayahibe SUP (30 min by car) - Try a new, eco-friendly way to get out on the water and have a blast!
Places of Interest
- Altos de Chavón (10 min by car) - An architectural wonder, this charming replica of a 16th-century Mediterranean village is a wonderful cultural center to visit.
- Minitas Beach (10 min by car) - Enjoy crystal-clear waters and pristine sandy beaches, just walking distance from your home!
- Casa de Campo Marina (15 min walk) - Enjoy this full-service marina, complete with a yacht club and professional sport fishing charters.
- Dominicus Beach (15 min by car) - Close to the Padre Nuestro Ecological and Archeological Trail, dive on this perfect beach to observe corals without marine currents!
- La Aleta (20 min by car) - Numerous Taino artefacts were uncovered at this Indian site following a 1996 excavation.
- Bayahibe Beach (30 min by car) - White sandy shores are just a short drive away from your Villa!