Located in a delightful countryside, with stunning views towards the coast and golf courses, Villa Luisa is a very exclusive property. Away from the crowds, this peaceful spot is still close enough to the main tourist areas that you may want to visit in Algarve, Portugal.
With plenty of green and lush, Villa Luisa has a serie of terraces and gardens that wraps the property around offering seclusion and freshness on hot summer days. The elevated position where the property sits offers exceptional views over the valley of orange groves and surroundings.
Up to receive 6 guests, Villa Luisa has three large double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The bedrooms are open out onto the pool area, for an indoor-outdoor experience.
The villa was fully renovated in 2019, internally and externally. Indoors, the open plan sitting/dining room, and the kitchen have minimalist and high-quality appliances and design furniture. Features included a modern and efficient kitchen and an outdoor cooking zone and bbq.
Outdoors, the terraces, and living areas were designed for you to enjoy sunny days and pleasant nights throughout the year.
Guests can also take advantage of the good weather by practicing outdoor sport during their stays.
The Algarve has about 300 days of sunshine every year, winters are mild, and in the summer the Atlantic Ocean provides a welcoming cooling effect. Even in the winter months, the sun shines for most of the day and the occasional rain doesn’t tend to stay for long, which is perfect to play golf.
Amendoeira and Silves Golf course are located at just 10 minutes by car. The biggest concentration of golf courses are in Algarve are in Vilamoura, Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago and in towns, such as Portimão or Lagos, where golfers can play in perfect weather conditions while enjoying the landscapes.
Around the property, there are activities and attractions for all tastes, always reachable at short drive distances.
The sea is just 8 minutes distant by car and there are plenty of beautiful beaches in the region, perfect for surf lovers!
Inland, there are many natural parks, hiking possibilities, and Silves old town (just a 10-minute drive) a charming Portuguese old town with a magnificent castle, where guests can enjoy beautiful views, culture, and traditional cuisine.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, King, and Full + Twin
6 guests maximum
40 minute by car
Views over orange groves towards the coast and Amendoeira golf course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Horse Riding. There are many riding centres throughout the Algarve, many of which offer lessons for beginners.
- Markets. People love to visit Algarve fairs and markets - one of the best known is the Saturday morning market in Loulé which has a huge selection of goods.
- Sailing & Boat Trips. There are several Marinas along the Algarve coast. The biggest is at Vilamoura. Golf. There are many and varied Algarve golf courses, for which the region is justly famous.
- Praia Grande, one of the best beaches in the Algarve (10 minute by car)
- Silves City and its superb castle (10 minute by car)
Places of Interest
- Zoomarine. Enjoy an entertaining day out at the fascinating Zoomarine Park. Discover the mysteries of the sea through a range of exhibitions and shows featuring dolphins, seals, sharks and other exotic marine life
- Lagos, Portimão and Albufeira
- Faro Island - very popular with locals & Portuguese holidaymakers, the island has lovely cafes & restaurants, popular trendy bars with music & wonderful views over the beach & sea.
- Vilamoura is one of the most popular resorts in central Algarve. The main attraction in the town is the famous marina. Here you will find all shapes and sizes of boats right up to luxury yachts.
Great vacation my friends were so happy in the house everything was perfect and had a great time going to all the little towns in the surroundings of the house.”