A splendid retreat, surrounded by vineyards and woods, in one of the most famous neighborhoods in the south of France. Villa Foudoux is a tranquil and exquisite restored neo-provencal building, located just a few minutes from the seaside luxury St. Tropez town, home to luxury yachts and celebrities.
Situated on a plot with stunning gardens and natural grounds, Villa Foudoux provides an unforgettable vacation stay for a large family or group of friends. The property has 7 bedrooms and features included a private tennis court, helipad, and a large swimming pool.
With a profusion of terraces surrounding 3 sides of the villa and within its rambling gardens there is sufficient space for individual peace indoors and outdoors. Just outside the house and overlooking the gardens and poo, guests will find a huge terrace with a covered dining area and a barbecue, perfect for a relaxing alfresco dining and outdoor summer living. The pool terrace is covered with kitchen, bbq, dining and seating areas.
The indoors are spacious, well maintained, and furnished throughout to a very high standard in the classic Provencal style. The terracotta tiled floors and most furnishings are in tasteful beige and whites adding to the feeling of light and space.
On the ground floor, a very large split-level living room with wide-screen TV and an open fireplace will make you feel at home. The high beamed ceilings add character, creating a spacious living area leading to the main terrace and outdoor living/ dining area.
The spacious and fully equipped indoor kitchen/dining is connected to an outdoor breakfast area, and includes a large French oven, fridge/freezer with ice/water dispenser, and wine cooler.
Along the main corridor, there are 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and opening on to the terrace, 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and opening to the terrace, and 1 master double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom (bath and shower), opening to a balcony at the back, and a private terrace at the side.
Along the secondary corridor, there are two bedrooms: 1 master bedroom opening to a balcony, en-suite bathroom. and another double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and opening onto kitchen terrace.
The lower Ground Level has a studio apartment with independent access, living room/double bedroom opening to its own terrace, kitchen, and shower room.
Private Residence with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
14 guests maximum
Toulon Airport or Nice Airport
1 hour 10 minute by car / 1 hour 40 minute by car
Pine and Oak forests
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- La Vague d’Or Wonder (10 minute ) - Chef Arnaud Donckele has established a gastronomic temple with three Michelin stars at the Résidence de la Pinède. Expect Mediterranean ingredients and flavors with a one-of-a-kind twist.
- Chateau des Marres (7 minutes) - This beautiful family-run estate offers lovely vineyards and wine tastings.
- Plage de Bouillabaisse (15 minute by car) - Visit this large sandy beach right outside the village's port.
- Wine Tasting - Take part inProvence wine tasting with red, rosé and white vintages in St Tropez.
- Mountain biking - Hire a mountain bike from Pep's Spirit in Grimaud and spend a day learning the ropes on the beginner tracks or race across the trickier paths around Grimaud.
- Horse Riding - This is a great way to admire the spectacular scenery surrounding .
- Scuba Diving -Snorkelling and SCUBA diving trips from the boat or shore in addition to lessons, quick refreshers and full courses.
- La Maison des papillons (15 minute by car) - A place for the whole family, the former residence of noted photographer J.H Latigue has since been converted into a remarkable butterfly museum.
Places of Interest
- Citadelle de St-Tropez (15 minute by car) - Built in 1602 to defend the coast, the citadel dominates the hillside overlooking St-Tropez to the east. Fantastic views. Its dungeons are home to the excellent Musée de l’Histoire Maritime.
- Le Ponche (15 minute by car) - Shake off the hustle of the city in St-Tropez’s historic fishing quarter, northeast of the Vieux Port.
- Club 55 (7 minute by car) - The most famous beach club on Pampelonne Beach. It was used in a scene of the famous Bridgette Bardot film ‘And then God Created Woman’, and it has been wildly popular with the jet set ever since.
- Village of Gassin (15 minute by car) - One of the most beautiful villages of France, Gassin offers plenty of culture to experience.
- Provence Riviera Private Day Tours - Discover the French Riviera in style, taking in all the sites that make this such a popular attraction for visitors from all over the world.
- Musée de l’Annonciade (15 minute by car) - Located in a gracefully converted 16th-century chapel, this small but famous museum showcases an impressive collection of modern art infused with that legendary Côte d’Azur light.