Desert Pool House in Palm Springs
Situated on a lush golf course in Indian Palms Country Club, this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home is the perfect retreat for your desert escape to get the full taste of Indio and the surrounding Palm Springs area.
Please note, this property can only accept short stays, during the week, between Monday and Friday for 3 or 4 nights!
Just minutes away from the valley’s best attractions like the Coachella Music Festival, Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, and Joshua Tree National Park, the retro-chic vibe of this city is perfect for golfers, music-lovers, artists, and everyone else looking for entertainment and relaxation! Tucked away in a private, gated community, this property is ideally located and seize you the opportunity to enjoy shopping, dining, spas, top golf Resorts, and casinos.
The house’s front patio leads to the garden and the beautiful private pool and spa surrounded by a natural white stone flooring with a large space for long-chairs to sun-bath, from where to enjoy the exclusive view of the surrounding golf course while sipping an evening cocktail next to the fire pit. With seating for up to 8 at the outdoor dining room table luxurious covered patio overlooks the pool area and is equipped with a gas barbecue where to enjoy a good meal with family or friends!
Flanked by tall glass windows, the outdoor terrace connects the outdoors with the sunroom lounge area and the breath-taking living areas a spacious floor plan featuring a chic retro 8-person dining table, and mid-century furniture, and all modern amenities, such as multiple smart TVs, a pool table, and all the comforts of home.
Separated from the sitting/dining spaces and the main lounge, the adjacent kitchen, fitted and equipped to the highest quality, boasts large center islands, an ample cabinet space, drip coffee maker, popcorn machine, and a small island bar, will be the delight of any demanding chef! Desert Pool House is proud to deliver an exceptional experience for every guest, who can also enjoy the convenience of having a washer and dryer located in the laundry room.
All of the four bedrooms of this one-storey house are large, each distinctly designed and furnished for total comfort. With a master bedroom that features a king bed and a twin bed, a second bedroom with a Queen size bed, a third bedroom boasting a Queen bed and the forth bedroom (in the attached casita) featuring 2 twin beds, Desert Pool House can accommodate up to 12 guests. In addition to the 4 bedrooms, guests will be able to enjoy the twin daybed with twin trundle and the full sleeper sofa in the sunroom.
Boasting 2 security cameras outside facing the entrance, this Desert Pool House ensures greater security to its guests. This pet-friendly (for small dogs up to 20 lb / 9 kg) property can welcome up to 4 cars, 2 can be parked in garage and 2 on the driveway.
Located in the gated community of Indian Palms Country Club, on a golf course, and adjacent to the Empire Polo Fields, and Coachella Festivals, this 4 bedroom villa is the perfect spot for an adventurous week. If you are visiting for Coachella or Stagecoach, this home is just a quick walk or drive away from the festival grounds and is surrounded by stunning natural beauty that offers plenty of hikes to keep outdoorsmen. There are plenty of amazing golf courses in the area as well, so the athletes of the group can get away while the rest of the family explores the shops and cafes in town.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2375 square feet, 221 square meters
King, 2x Queen, Other, and Other
12 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
About 30 minutes driving
Enjoy view of the Golf Course!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Empire Polo Club (5 minute drive) - Enjoy a game of polo at this historic club!
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (10 minute drive) - Coachella is just one of the many amazing festivals in the area.
- Stagecoach (10 minute drive) - Can't make it to Coachella? Try Stagecoach on for size!
- Shadow Hills Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This southern California masterpiece features a picturesque layout.
- The Gardens on El Paseo (20 minute drive) - The premier shopping and dining destination in Southern California offers many great trendy upscale attractions and activities!
- Palms to Pines Scenic Byway (25 minute drive) - Take a scenic, breathtaking glider ride over the sweeping Coachella Valley.
- The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (25 minute drive) - This unique zoo and botanical garden specializes in the deserts of the world and is where you’ll discover incredible animals such as the mountain lion, leopard, warthogs, and Peninsular pronghorn!
- Painted Canyon (45 minute drive) - Hike while being surrounded by breathtaking natural rock formations.
Places of Interest
- Shields Date Garden (5 minute drive) - Visit this historic palm orchard!
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino (10 minute drive) - Get the full, luxury Palm Springs area experience at this amazing casino!
- Pueblo Viejo Grill (5 minute drive) - Dine on delicious and authentic Mexican dishes.
- Old Town La Quinta (15 minute drive) - Nestled at the foot of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Old Town is where you will enjoy cafes, shops, boutiques, salons, and services in a setting treasured for its architectural charm and village atmosphere.
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company (15 minute drive) - This brewery features delicious beers to try!
- Bistro (15 minute drive) - Featuring a relaxed, yet elegant vibe, this restaurant is perfect for a night out.
- Palm Springs Air Museum (30 minute drive) - Visit this non-profit museum with one of the world's largest collections of flying World War II warplanes.
- Salton Sea Beach (35 minute drive) - Enjoy this charming area with unique art communities, Salton Sea State Park and Visitor Center, Bombay Beach Ruins, and more.
- Indian Canyons (40 minute drive) - Enjoy these stunning sacred canyons adored by scientists and nature lovers.