Casa San Jacinto
Step into the beating heart of San Miguel de Allende at Casa San Jacinto and loose yourself in its glamorous vibes. Chic and conveniently located, this property features 360 degree views to the city of San Miguel Allende and its highlights from the roof top. The House and terraces are stylish and beautiful, trending to Mexican-old town San Miguel's architecture. Thanks to its beautiful facilities, great location in the heart of the city and the beautiful atmosphere, this peaceful House is a great place to have fun, rest and enjoy Mexico in a different way.
Upon arrival at Casa San Jacinto, guests will be greeted with beautiful Mexican design, with a large open lounge room that features several sleek couches and a fireplace. French doors offer outside views, and massive windows installed above the door and in the corner of the room offer an abundance of natural sunlight. Whether you prefer to take a seat at the dining room table, or on the patio, you are sure to enjoy mealtime with your family and friends!
With a seamless blend of rustic and chic surfaces, including beamed ceilings, smooth walls, and travertine floors come together to give the home a distinctive, modern and traditional feel. Casa San Jacinto is outfitted with an open-space living room incorporating a contemporary, fully-equipped kitchen, as well as a breezy living room, magnificent alfresco dining with panoramic views, and 3 comfortable bedrooms for up to 8 family members or friends.
With white-marble flooring, the large and fully equipped kitchen caters to those looking to try their culinary skills with the modern appliances and inviting layout.
Having 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Casa San Jacinto sits on 3014 square feet and can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, and provides the perfect accommodation for families or smaller groups of friends looking for an exclusive stay in Mexico.
Boasting security cameras outside the property, as well as a motion sensor alarm, this property ensures greater security to its guests.
The charming surroundings and exquisite interiors offer the perfect hideaway for a family holiday, and guests will have quick and easy access to so many of the city’s sought-after attractions, natural wonders, historic monuments, and more. The possibility of walking through the streets to immerse yourself in the city and enjoy its old town, with stunning colonial architecture, pops of brilliant color, commercial areas, and traditional restaurants. A few steps away from your property, the Jardín is the heartbeat of San Miguel. Day and night is a buzz with all sorts of activity. Whether its people watching, socializing, reading the paper, having a coffee or just taking in the scene, you will find yourself drawn to the heartbeat of the city.
Recognized from the iconic parish of San Miguel Arcangel that sits at its heart since the 17th century, the city is as culturally diverse as it is historic and colorful. A short walk from this focal point of the city will lead guests to Fábrica La Aurora, a beautiful art and design center housed in a former textile factory from the turn-of-the century. With great biodiversity and many different species of native plants and animals, El Church del Ingenio is a botanical garden that was sanctified as a ‘Peace Zone’ by the Dalai Lama, just a few minutes from the historical city, and whose name comes from a spring-fed pool nestled in an impressive canyon.
One of the best-kept archaeological secrets of Mexico is only 30 minute drive from Casa San Jacinto, the Cañada de la Virgen that was named after a geode found in the canyon that when opened, resembled the virgin Mary. Occupied by the Otomi people between the 6th and the 11h century, the site that reflects the surrounding landscape that was served as a ceremonial space, and that is home to the main temple, which is aligned to the movements of celestial bodies.
Just outside of San Miguel de Allende, guests will be able to enjoy to spend a day lounging in relaxing hot springs at Escondido Place, a wonderful place where you will be able to ease your tensions and soothe tired muscles by relaxing in one of the pools of steaming, mineral-rich warm water. Totally integrated into the surrounding nature, Escondido has amazing gardens, spa services and restaurants with ten pools with water temperature of up to 104°F (40°C).
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3014 square feet, 281 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Querétaro Intercontinental Airport / Guanajuato International Airport
Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (1 hour and 20 min drive) / Guanajuato International Airport (About 1 hour and 45 min drive)
Views of the most iconic church of San Miguel Allende!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
This charming House is proud to deliver its guests an exceptional experience, who can also benefit from extra cleaning and private chef services available on request at an additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Fabrica La Aurora (5 minute walk) - This former textile mill has become an art lover's paradise in norther San Miguel.
- Las Ventanas de San Miguel (10 min drive) - Designed by Nick Faldo, this renowned Golf Course offers views of the city and mountains, and is sure to excite golfers of all levels.
- Barrica de Fuego restaurant (10 minute drive) - With an Argentinian influenced menu of meat dishes, enjoy the great views of the Los Senderos vineyards and surrounding countryside from this famous restaurant
- La Esquina Toy Museum (15 minute walk) - Handcrafted toys abound at this incredibly unique museum for kids of all ages.
- Escondido Place (15 minute drive) - Enjoy relaxing in this natural thermal pool, surrounded by scenic natural beauty.
- Cañada de la Virgen (45 minute drive) - Tour this sprawling historic site, where you'll find seven ancient pyramid structures.
- Museo Historico de San Miguel de Allende (20 minute walk) - A famous officer's childhood home serves as the base for this amazing historical museum.
Places of Interest
- Fabrica La Aurora (5 min walk) - houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese!
- El Charco del Ingenio Botanical Garden (10 minute drive) - El Charco features a plethora of natural splendor.
- Hotel Live Aqua San Miguel (10 minute walk) - Enjoy an international dishes brunch right in the heart of the Old City Center!
- El Jardin Central (10 minute drive) - Located in the heart of the city, the main plaza features shops, cafes, and plenty of culture.
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri (10 min by car) - Inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order.
- La Posadita (10 minute drive) - Boasting one of the best locations in San Miguel, excellent service accompanies hearty Mexican fare.
- Cafe Firenze (10 minute drive) - Dine on some of the best Italian fare in town!
- San Agustín Chocolates & Churros (10 min by car) - A 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros!
- San Miguel Arcangel Parish Church (20 minute walk) - This towering parish features intricate pink pinnacles that break through the skyline.