Casa Nella Grand Villa
Casa Nella Grand Villa
Welcome to Casa Nella! Upon entering the grand gates of this magnificent four-bedroom, six-bathroom villa, you will pass the sprawling, impeccable grounds suited for royalty. There is plenty of space for you and your guests to spread out and have privacy in this spacious abode.
As you walk through the great room, you will see the massive chandelier dancing overhead and gorgeous views for miles in the background. Relax and unwind on the cozy sofas with plenty of space for everyone.
Your inner chef will be delighted to spend time in the fully equipped chef’s kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and an oversized island. Enjoy your fest at the breakfast table that seats ten or the formal dining room that comfortably seats 12. Take your meal outside and eat al fresco under the stars while admiring the beautiful surroundings.
When it’s time to sleep, escape to one of four bedrooms. The master suite features a king-sized bed and a pristine spa-like ensuite bathroom with a soaker tub and a walk-in tiled shower. Two guest rooms include king beds and one includes two full-size beds. Each bedroom includes an attached bathroom.
Curl up with your favorite book near the outdoor fountain or on one of the many terraces. Explore the ground and find a zen moment to refresh your mind. This villa is the perfect escape for a quiet, stress-free getaway!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Guanajuato International Airport
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Enjoy great sunset views of the Sierra de Guanajuato. Great view of San Miguel and all of the hot air balloons in the morning.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel — Majestic church with towering pink spire.
- Fabrica la Aurora — Former mill with art galleries & cafes.
- Parque Benito Juárez — Perfect for a relaxed day, this serene park has beautiful gardens & a playground.
- Mercado de Artesanías — You won't want to miss this covered market selling regional crafts.
- Charco del Ingenio — Explore this botanical garden with regional plants.
- Kayak and paddleboard rentals - 15 minute drive
- Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tours - 10-20 minute drive