Lake Travis - Hollows Resort Lakeview Casita
Lake Travis - Hollows Resort Lakeview Casita
Twenty miles northwest of Austin, sequestered on a hilltop 800 feet above Lake Travis, this charming casita overlooks 1400 acres of rolling Texas Hill Country with panoramic exposures of Lake Travis. But this home offers more than just breathtaking scenery—it also provides convenient access to all the amenities of the award-winning Hollows Resort. No matter what their interests, everyone in your group will find enjoyment at the Beach Club. This all-encompassing amenity center features two pool areas (including an infinity-edge pool), a state-of-the-art fitness center, a covered pavilion with fireplace, and a full-service bar and grill offering poolside service. Additionally, just steps from your Casita, is the Hilltop Smokehouse—an open-air pavilion with multiple smokers and gas grills for cookouts and hangouts! All of this and more is just minutes away from the NorthShore Marina, which offers lake access and boat slip rentals. Oh, and did we mention there are 15 miles of paved and native trails for hiking and golf cart rides? It’s truly a world of its own here!
Your casita has everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay; 2500+ square feet, four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and panoramic views of Lake Travis from both oversized top and bottom covered decks. Make yourself at home in the living room where you can lounge on comfortable sofas and chairs in front of the fireplace and big screen HDTV. Create new recipes in the gourmet kitchen and enjoy meals together at the breakfast bar or farmhouse-style dining table that can accommodate 8 - 10! If al fresco is more of your style, the downstairs deck has a large grill and two dining tables so you can dine with a view. Keep the entertainment flowing in the game room, equipped with a pool/ping pong table, game table, large HDTV, additional Smart HDTV and wet bar fully stocked with kitchenware. Bring your drinks outside to the top deck, also furnished with a grill, bar height dining table, and comfortable sofa/chair set where you can take in the remarkable views of Lake Travis and the Texas Hill Country.
Sleeping arrangements include two king beds, two queen beds, and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the game room. The downstairs master bedroom has a king bed, private bathroom with a jetted tub, separate shower, HDTV, and amazing lake views. The downstairs guest room has a king bed, HDTV, and adjacent hall bath. The upstairs of the home includes a junior master with queen bed and a private bath, walk-in shower and Smart HDTV. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed, Smart HDTV, and adjacent hall bath.
When you want to adventure out and explore the area, you’re close to fantastic Austin restaurants, nightlife, and shopping. Take day trips through Hill County to quaint towns with antique shopping, rafting, hiking trails, and more wonderful restaurants. Plus, you can explore the many caves in Hill Country. San Antonio is only an hour and a half away, too.
With activities, amenities, and views abound, what more could you ask for?
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2582 square feet, 240 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
50 minutes by car
Amazing panoramic views of Lake Travis and the Texas Hill Country!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Boat slips may be available for your boat, please call the Hollows Marina.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures - Perfect for thrill seekers, sail high over Lake Travis and take in the views!
- Sail Austin Charters - This service offers a unique way to see the serene beauty of the Texas Hill Country on Lake Travis.
- Highland Lakes Golf Club - The spectacular layout of this course offers a demanding, uniquely challenging golf experience.
- Lake Travis Yacht Rentals - Experience the yachting lifestyle at its best!
Places of Interest
- Hamilton Pool Preserve - This area offers an easy hike to a lovely, deep blue pool.
- Pace Bend Park - This quiet, secluded park offers the perfect spot for an afternoon picnic and a dip in the lake!
- Flat Creek Estate Winery - This winery sits on 20 sweeping acres, producing handcrafted wines for your enjoyment.
- Crystal Creek Distillery - Offering tours on the weekends, this distillery offers unique infusions and delicious creations.
- The Oasis - Known as the sunset capital of Texas, this upscale restaurant offers multiple dining decks overlooking the lake, and delicious menu options to choose from!