Mumbai Luxury Apartment
With beautiful city views, Mumbai Luxury Apartment offers guests the ideal location close to the pulse of the city. Recognised as India's most cosmopolitan city, Mumbai brims with gourmet restaurants, the fancy living quarters of Bollywood megastars and renowned attractions.
Located in Mumbai’s well known neighbourhood, Mahim is enclosed by the fort of Bandra in the north and the Arabian waters in the west, and being guests at Mumbai Luxury Apartment, you’ll wake up everyday with the salty smell and sultry breeze of the Arabian Sea!
Situated in a premium sea-facing 42 storied apartment project, the pampering starts from the entrance of the Grand Lobby and continues endlessly. With a unique vertical garden feature on the façade that covers the first 14 floors that are reserved for parking cars, the design of the building is a unique feature in itself. Unwind to the hypnotic rhythm of the sea at the rejuvenating club deck on the 15th floor and climb the sky to the 42nd floor, where the sky lounge adds to the glamour quotient.
This magnificent Apartment echoes the true spirit of vertical living, built on a heightened level of luxury, comfort and privacy. The unhindered view of the pristine Arabian Sea, the wondrous Worli Sea Link, the lush green Mahalaxmi Race Course and the gorgeous skyline of Mumbai makes every day a dream, when you are staying at Mumbai Luxury Apartment.
This luxurious apartment has 3 supersized bedrooms with attached baths, each following the same style of designed walls and marble flooring. The simple architectural lines personify modern elegance and timeless aesthetic. Subtly reflecting in the large, dark-framed floor to ceiling windows, natural light adorns the interiors, bringing in natural light. Generously portioned into a living and dining space, this magnificent property comes with all modern conveniences including a concierge service, central air conditioning, and co-working spaces and lounges.
Mumbai Luxury Apartment provides guests with an exceptional location to explore India's greatest treasures. Live a dream and watch the sun set over Mumbai on Marine Drive, swim to sunkrock lighthouse and sail back in the island city of Mumbai from the sea! Enjoy views of the iconic Gateway of India and the stunning Taj Mahal Palace, swim and sail past lighthouses and majestic ships. Enjoy Mumbai, the city of contracts, from a different perspective!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1507 square feet, 141 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
About 25 mins drive
Enjoy beautiful views of the Bay of Mumbai!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bombay Presidency Golf Club (25 mins drive) - The most prestigious and one of the oldest golf clubs in Mumbai still wears the old world charm of the British era!
- Taste Mumbai's Famous Street Foods - With some of the best street food in all of India, Mumbai is a paradise for the foodies who will enjoy a great chatt!
- Watch the Sunset on Marine Drive (30 mins drive) - Take part in a cruise down Marine Drive and enjoy an epic sunset with views of the street lined with stunning Art Deco buildings.
- Take a Bollywood Tour (30 mins drive) - Get a behind-the-scenes look at this blockbuster factory on a Bollywood tour, explore the studios, and take a drive through the community where the top Bollywood actors and actresses live!
- Shop at the Chor Bazaar (30 mins drive) - Is one of the biggest attractions in the city, as well as the go-to place for picking up traditional goods!
- Tour Ancient Caves on Elephanta Island - This UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mumbai Harbor is home to rock-cut cave temples honoring the Hindu god Shiva.
Places of Interest
- Shivaji park (10 mins walk) - This 26-meter basalt archway is one of Mumbai's most popular and treasured landmarks.
- The Shree Siddhivinayak Temple (10 mins drive) - Dedicated to Ganesh, this world famous temple was built in 1801 and is one of the richest temples in India.
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link (20 mins drive) - This impressive 8-lane bridge is one of Mumbai's most iconic sites.
- The Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum (25 mins drive) - The building traces its history back to the anti-colonial nationalist himself, when Gandhi made it his local headquarters for nearly two decades.
- The Mahalakshmi Temple (30 mins drive) - Dedicated to Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, this is one of Mumbai's oldest and most famous temples.
- Taj Mahal Palace & Tower (35 mins drive) - More than a century old, India's first luxury hotel is revered for the grandeur of its brownstone exterior.
- Gateway of India (35 mins drive) - Constructed in 1924, this gateway overlooks the Mumbai harbor, bordered by the Arabian Sea in the Colaba district.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum (35 mins drive) - Previously known as the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India, this is one of India's most important art and history attractions.
- Powai lake (40 mins drive) - Built in 1799 by the British, this artificial lake is a pleasant break from the humdrum life of the city.
- The Kanheri Caves (1 hour and 15 mins drive) - Spend a day at Sanjay Gandhi National Park exploring the Kanheri Caves, a complex of monuments that were carved out of the basalt formations around 2,000 years ago.
- Global Vipassana Pagoda (2 hours drive) - This colossal 315 ft. (96m) high stupa is covered in real gold that gleams in the sun.