Chalet la Pierre Avoi (R)
Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat, tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier. This spacious Chalet welcomes up to 14 guests.
With an interior beautifully designed, with modern artworks, refined furniture, and natural materials like wood and mineral walls, this property exhibits sophistication in every detail.
This spectacular chalet has 7 bedrooms and seven bathrooms. Each room boasts the same gorgeous wooden designs and soothing, muted colors that help to create relaxing retreats for all. Each bed features crisp, clean linens and superb bedding.
At the chalet’s heart is the double-height living area, complete with a stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace.
The sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub is the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc Massif, or maybe go for a sauna or massage in the chalet’s treatment room.
A second spacious sitting room is found downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen and games consoles, while evening meals are being prepared.
Thanks to the incredibly versatile room layouts, Chalet Pierre Avoi is perfect for families, groups of friends, or corporate events. The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere three-minute chauffeured drive away.
The Verbier Vallee Ski Area is truly one of the most spectacular ski destinations in the world, perfect for everyone from experts to beginners. Besides skiing, Verbier offers plenty of outdoor adventures to take advantage of, such as mountain biking, hiking, and even the exhilarating experience of a paragliding trip above the Alps. Nearby you’ll find plenty of delicious restaurants to enjoy, with many of them boasting stunning scenery to gaze out on as you dine.
This spectacular chalet is the perfect getaway for your ski trip!
Villa with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 3250 square feet, 302 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
2 hours by car
Views to the Grand Combin Mountains
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please, keep in mind that there will be an extra charge of $1.000 due to temporarily COVID-regulations for your stay in this property
This property is part of our Reserve tier. This elevated group is for homes and yachts that rent for $25,000+ a week, which is why the Key value and Exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club. Additionally, these homes come with staff, housekeeping, and concierge services as standard. If you have further questions, please contact your Relationship Manager who will be delighted to help in any way that they can.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Element Ski School (6 minutes) - This hand-picked team of ski instructors will ensure you have a safe and exciting time on the mountain.
- Verbier Summits (8 minutes) - Paraglide over striking, breathtaking Swiss alpine scenery.
- Verbier Four Vallees Ski Area (7 minutes) - Take advantage of your close proximity to one of the best skiing areas in the world!
- Fresh Tracks (6 minutes) - For snowboarders who want to go a little further into the backcountry, this amazing company takes you to the steepest, fastest slopes!
- Verbier Bike Park (8 minutes) - Experts and beginners alike can challenge their skills at this amazing bike park!
Places of Interest
- Mont Fort (30 minutes) - On a sunny day, there's no better place than Mont Fort to take in stunning views of the Alps.
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (1.2 hours) - For world-renowned skiing, take a day trip to this French resort town!
- Maison de la Foret (30 minutes) - The House of the Forest is haven for wildlife from around the region.
- Restaurant La Grange (5 minutes) - This charming and authentic restaurant offers delicious meals for you to try!
It's was such a wonderful experience from Beginning to end. Beautiful home, beautiful location. Every moment will be cherished in our memories and the host is such a wonderful guy. Infact I can't wait to return next year. Thank you ThirdHome ”