Westin Nanea Two Bedroom Villa
Westin Nanea Two Bedroom Villa
Retreat into supreme Hawaiian luxury at the exclusive Westin Nanea Ocean Villas Resort. There’s no better place to spend your beach vacation than this spacious, 1260 square foot two-bedroom villa. Combining signature Westin amenities with the comforts of home, these inspired accommodations are designed to promote relaxation and refreshment.
The villa’s main living area offers rustic, wooden finishes combined with a contemporary design to create a sophisticated, tropical ambiance that you’ll love. Ample seating fills the living room, surrounding a large flat screen television, and you’ll also find a queen-sized sleeper sofa should you need some extra space. This area opens up to a furnished, private patio through pristine sliding glass doors. Out here you’ll find a charming dining area, situated overlooking the dramatic landscape of the West Maui Mountains and the sweeping resort grounds. Your villa comes appointed with a fully equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances that will make cooking a breeze! The indoor dining area offers seating for six, situated under brightly lit and delicately designed chandeliers.
When it’s time to settle in for the night, you’ll be more than grateful for each of the stylish and accommodating bedrooms in your luxury villa. Decorated to create a soothing and serene setting, there’s no better place to drift off to sleep after a long day at the beach. Both the master and second bedrooms feature a king-sized bed, outfitted with Westin’s resort-quality linens and bedding. Each bedroom is attached to a polished and pristine bathroom, complete with a spacious vanity, and large bathtub and shower.
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas are nestled on North Ka’anapali Beach, offering incredible proximity to one of Maui’s most breathtaking beaches, and spectacular amenities you won’t be able to get enough of. The expansive lagoon-style pool features shaded areas for you to relax, as well as plenty of lounge chairs that allow you to soak up the sun. Poolside cabana rentals are available for your convenience. If you’re interested, please reserve within 60 days of your arrival. Your kids will have a blast playing in the pool at the splash pad, or enjoying the wealth of activities afforded to them by the Westin Family Kid’s Club.
If you prefer to head down to the beach, you’ll have access to countless ocean activities, such as swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and more! After a tiring day enjoying the outdoors, you can soothe your soul at Spa Helani, head to the fitness studio, or doze happily in your room before dinner. There are multiple delicious dining opportunities available to you on site, including Mauka Makai, which honors the mouthwatering culinary traditions of Hawaii. If you’re interested in venturing into the city, Lahaina offers even more scrumptious, five-star options for you to discover!
Pamper yourself for a week, and enjoy the supreme luxury afforded to you at this tropical villa at the Westin Nanea.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1260 square feet, 118 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Kapalua Airport (JHM), Kahului Airport (OGG)
5 minutes by car (JHM), 50 minutes by car (OGG)
Views may vary by unit
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note there is a daily state tax of $18.18. This tax is subject to change yearly per the state of Hawaii. If you would like confirmation of any changes, you may contact the THIRDHOME Member Experience team.
Activities of Interest
- Lahaina Historic Walking Tour - Don't deny yourself this fun, free tour of Lahaina's rich history and culture.
- Banyan Tree Divers - Banyan Tree provides a personalized dive experience that will delight first timers and old pros alike!
- Skyline Eco-Adventure Zipline Tours - Delight in sweeping views of the Pacific as you soar through the West Maui mountains.
- Whale Watching Tours - Witness the true magic of these incredible marine animals up close and personal.
- Kapalua Golf Resort - With impeccable grounds, dramatic vistas, and challenging play, take advantage of one of Maui's most amazing courses.
Places of Interest
- Front Street - Peruse restaurants, boutiques, surf shops, galleries and more on Front Street, located in historic Lahaina.
- Maui Theater - Maui's two most popular stage shows are produced out of this venue, Ulalena, and the Burn'n Love show.
- Whaler's Village - Enjoy unique shopping experiences, delicious local restaurants, and the beach all in one day!
- Ka'anapali Beach - Boasting crystal clear turquoise waters and calm conditions, this is one of the most gorgeous beaches in all of Maui.
- Japengo - Take in stunning views of the sunset as you dine on scrumptious Pacific Rim fare and sushi.
Great Stay at Nanea
We had a fabulous stay at the Westin Nanea. Rooms were very spacious and convenient. Staff were super helpful. Pool was a little crowded, but overall, the resort was great! Thank you!!”