Modern Denver RiNo Home
Modern Denver RiNo Home
This modern three-bedroom home enjoys a magnificent downtown location in Denver's premier River North Art District (RiNo). Walk two blocks to all the best area restaurants, bars, and breweries, including Our Mutual Friend Brewing and 10 Barrel Brewing Company, and two blocks to the Denver Central Market. Rent scooters or bicycles right outside your door and explore LoDo, 16th Street, Coors Field, and Convention Center events like the Great American Beer Festival each fall. Follow the bike paths to the Pepsi Center to watch the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche play or Mile High Stadium for Broncos games. A truly amazing and convenient location to experience Denver's best!
At this wonderful home, you'll find an extensive amount of room to enjoy between a nearly 2560 square foot interior with an open floor plan and 1100 square feet of outdoor entertaining space between two huge roof decks. The first floor flaunts lofty 12-foot ceilings, natural red oak hardwood floors, and a formal dining area with oversized south-facing windows. Cozy up on the living room sofas and enjoy the new 55" flatscreen TV for your favorite shows and sports games. For half-time snacks, there is a gourmet chef's dream kitchen with soapstone countertops, including a huge island workspace, and stainless steel appliances, including a 36-inch five-burner gas cooktop.
There are two large bedrooms on the first floor with walk-in closets; one with a queen and one with a full-size bed, a custom bathroom with granite countertops, slate tile, and a large linen closet, as well as an oversized laundry room with a washbasin sink.
The second floor boasts a huge master suite with amazing views, a walk-in closet, and a new king-size bed. It also has a five-piece bathroom featuring natural slate tile with radiant in-floor heat, an oversized tub, and a dual-head rain shower.
At this Modern Denver RiNo Home, you'll enjoy the gorgeous city and mountain views from the roof decks, which also have a large patio table and chairs, plus a BBQ for outdoor grilling. Additional conveniences include two parking spaces in the attached 30' x 25' three-car garage (a boat occupies the third spot).
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2560 square feet, 238 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN)
25 minutes by car
Amazing city and mountain views from the roof decks
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breweries — OMF Brewing and 10 Barrel Brewing Company
- Professional sports games — Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, and Rapids
- Coors Brewery Tour
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Zoo
- Downtown Aquarium
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Bike rentals
Places of Interest
- The Denver Central Market (walking distance) — Meat & fish counters plus a greengrocer, bakery, pizzeria & much more in an airy marketplace.
- Larimer Square (5 minute drive) — Historic district at the spot where Denver was founded, with independent shops, bars & restaurants.
- Union Station/LoDo (10 minute drive) — Bustling downtown neighborhood known for its trendy shopping and dining scene, plus bars and more.
- Denver Botanic Gardens (10 minute drive) — 23-acre park with a conservatory, various theme gardens, and a sunken amphitheater hosting summer concerts.
- Elitch Gardens (10 minute drive) — Amusement park with roller coasters among other thrill rides plus arcade & shows.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre (30 minute drive) — Hikeable & bikeable red-stone cliffs, plus a gift shop, cafe & amphitheater hosting big-name acts.
- Keystone Resort (1 hour & 45 minute drive) — Expansive ski resort featuring an acclaimed snowboard park, varying slopes & night riding.