Selong Selo - Villa Asri
Experience the exoticism and magic of a trip to Lombok with style! Villa Asri is an outstanding property located at Selong Selo Resort and Residences.
Stays in this impressive property will combine a privileged location in one of the most beautiful places in Indonesia with the greatness of modern and eco-friendly architecture design.
With extraordinary indoors and outdoors living spaces, the property comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests, in three bedrooms. 2 bedrooms have king-size beds and the 3rd bedroom has bunk beds (for children only).
Indoors are designed with beautiful architectural aesthetics and stylish interiors, that tastefully integrate local elements, offering you a safe sanctuary for a truly memorable vacation!
The living room is light and inviting thanks to the great glass windows and doors that allow bright sunlight to easily stream through. The property is finely furnished with beautiful woods, along with vivid pops of color to finish off the tropical ambiance. The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances to make mealtime as effortless as possible.
SelongSelo Resort is a compound of private villas that provides community amenities to guests and is only a short walk to Aura Lounge & Bar, Selo Spa & state-of-the-art Fit Gym, Club Coconut Kids Club with daily planned activities, and tennis courts. There is 24-hr concierge service at your beck and call, room service, daily housekeeping, complimentary WiFi, and beach towels. The villa's entrance is off the main road and within its compound, there is 24-hr security and the villa provides ample parking within its grounds.
Kuta town, known for its fun surf culture and its iconic white-sand beach with its rolling waves is just 50 minutes distant; or consider exploring further out on day trips for diving and snorkeling; island-hopping for hiking and waterfalls; sailing, fishing, and horseback riding.
Experience the rich cultural history of Indonesia infused with extraordinary sites, majestic mountains, temples, and tempting cuisine!
Villa with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport
25 mintes by car
Stunning, uninterrupted views of the Ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Onsite 24-hr Concierge Services are provided and guests are required to pay directly for any services required.
Selo Spa treatments, Resort dining, and villa room services are at an additional charge.
Optional excursions and sightseeing arrangements are quoted locally and paid for direct.
Activities of Interest
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their sea turtles area.
- The trek out to the waterfall is an experience in itself as you will have to walk along a series of small and winding pathways through the forest, but the scenery more than makes up for the hike.
- If you like hiking then make sure not to leave Tanjung Ringgit off the itinerary, as this is one of the best trekking spots on the island.
- Play a round of golf at the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, a serene 18-hole championship course on Sira bay with gorgeous views of Mount Rinjani.
Places of Interest
- Visit Semeti Beach which is famous for is stunning volcanic formations and is covered in volcanic rocks which over time have been carved up by the waves making a series of small pools, bays, and inlets, as well as some pretty blow holes.
- Go to Gili Meno, the smallest of Islands which is well loved by families looking for a relaxing beach setting.
- Join a traditional weaving workshop in Sukarare Village and learn exactly how traditional pieces are made.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about traditional Sasak culture should take a trip to Beleq Village which is one of Lombok’s many indigenous local villages and has fascinating history.
- Take a trip to Gunng Tunak National Park - a great place to come in Lombok if you want to get some fantastic views of the local scenery and take in the beauty of the island.
Unforgettable stay at this beautiful and peaceful resort SELONG SELO at Lombok. Personally I am in love with this island and I can not wait to return. There is a private beach (with Selong Selo driver only 15 minutes down the hill) where you have the most friendly people helping you with cocktails, surf lessons and many more activities. I was lucky to see the wild cows on the beach and an EPIC sunset at the Selong Belanak Beach. Selong Selo is 100% recommendable. Please, try the Negroni Cocktail at the bar. It is the B E S T :) ”