Budapest Old Town Luxury Retreat
Budapest Old Town Luxury Retreat
Situated in the heart of the city center (Belváros) in Budapest, very close to its main attractions, this lovely apartment will be a perfect stay for those who are looking for a romantic getaway or a vacation full of history and exciting cultural activities.
This spacious three-bedroom apartment has been completely newly built in a historical palace-style building and receives up to six guests. The interior has plenty of light, decorated with high-quality materials, balancing modern and classic furniture with touches of color and beautiful works of art.
In addition to three inviting bedrooms and three luxurious bathrooms, the property has a great living area and a modern kitchen fully equipped with all utensils you might need for any sort of meal!
Guests will never be bored in Budapest! Stays at this property will offer a peaceful and comfortable retreat after long days exploring the city’s top attractions!
During your stay do not miss a visit to Hungarian Parliament and the Hungarian State Opera House. Among many are cultural highlights, the Szechenyi Chain Bridge, Fisherman's Bastion, Budapest Castle Hill Funicular, and Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
Townhome with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1657 square feet, 154 square meters
Other, Other, and Other
4 guests maximum
35 minutes by car
Rooftops and facades of the old town city houses
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Danube River determines the life of Budapest by dividing and yet connecting the city. Take a Danube cruise in the daytime to admire the many riverfront attractions
- Split up your sightseeing with a cooking class, or try touring Budapest by bike, helicopter, Segway or Trabant for a truly unique experience.
- Check out one of Budapest's many markets and unique shops. Home to the largest mall in Central Europe, the city has been invaded by Western fashion and styles from famous designers.
Places of Interest
- The parliament building is a real landmark in the city. Given its riverside location it stands out when you’re up in the Vár area on the Buda side of the Duna.
- Budapest is famous for its hot springs, and many baths and spas were established here because of these geological phenomenon. The Gellert Baths are among the most famous.
- The former Royal Castle is located on the Buda Hill overlooking the Danube, the bridges and the Pest side of Budapest.
- The Fisherman`s Bastion is a scenic viewing terrace with neo-medieval architecture, built above the Buda embankment. Visitors have the best possible view on the Danube, Parliament, the Margaret Island, and the Pest quarters of the city.
Barbara C.July 2022
This apartment is very generous in size and very close to everything.”
Michael R.July 2022
Very well appointed and spacious luxury flat in a great location close to all of the city's top attractions. Move in was seamless with Reka providing excellent service. Highly recommended”
Cha L.July 2022
We had a wonderful stay. The apartment is right in the centre of the Pest side, close to the Danube and easy walking distance (5 minutes) to the Corso and main shopping and restaurant areas. The bridge to get to Buda and Gellert Hill is at the end of the street. Apartment has air conditioning (we needed it when the temperature hit 37C), is comfortable and well equipped for appliances. We would love to return.”