Ponta Da Gaivota Beach House
Ponta Da Gaivota Beach House
This beautiful property in the Algarve will be the perfect stay for those who are looking for a breezy, sunlit haven and wishing to experience the best of Portugal in style and luxury.
Distributed on three levels, comprising a very large sun terrace on the roof and the main apartment area on the mid floor, this home is perfect for families and intimate groups! Up to receive 8 guests, in 4 bedrooms, the property got two en-suite bedrooms, another adjacent bathroom and shower room, and a private pool.
The house can be entered from two different levels. The living area, kitchen, living room, open dining area, and one of the sun terraces are accessed by a short 'bridge' on the same level as one of the car parking spaces meaning wheelchairs, prams, have easy access!
From this level, the bedrooms below are accessed by a wide staircase. The ground floor of the property can be accessed from the Atlantic side, with a short stair giving access to the ground floor pool area and the four bedrooms on that level.
The fully fitted kitchen is complete with all appliances. A washing machine is situated in a utility cupboard under the external stairs.
The two double bedrooms both have ensuite facilities. The 2-twin bedroom on the lower level and an adjacent bathroom. There is another WC upstairs on the mid-floor. The four bedrooms offer extremely comfortable accommodation for eight guests.
Ponta da Gaivota is situated in a quiet and enviable position, with fantastic sea views and just a short walk, about 10 minutes, to the center of Praia da Luz with its golden beach, cafes, shops, and restaurants.
Praia da Luz is located in the Western Algarve of Portugal; approximately one hour west of Faro airport, and a short drive from the larger, historic town of Lagos. It has the advantage of being within easy reach of many picturesque bays and coves along the Algarve coast. Praia da Luz has developed over the past few years into a small, peaceful, and familiar resort.
The sweeping sandy beach, which has a Blue Flag rating, as well as full-time professional lifeguards, is ideal for families as it offers safe bathing as well as many types of water sports. For golf lovers, this stay will be a delight! as the region has many golf course, some of the bests in Europe, and the great weather guarantee a perfect play!
Townhome with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2647 square feet, 246 square meters
Other, Other, Other, and Other
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Excellent - sea views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Total relaxation at the beach, swimming, snorkeling and all types of watersports.
- Wide offer of restaurants, cafes, shops, markets and artist stalls along the seafront.
Places of Interest
- It is worth a visit to Lagos, a very interesting Portuguese working town.
- Fortaleza de Santa Catarina (30 minutes) - On a cliff Behind Praia Rocha there’s an intriguing monument from the Philippine period (early-1600s), when Portugal was under the Spanish yoke.
- Praia da Rocha (30 minutes) - On the east side by the Arade Estuary there’s a vast swathe of soft white sand.
- Portimao (45 minutes) - Largest city of the Algarve region, offering a vast variety of traditional Portuguese cuisine. A visit to the Municipal Market is very advised