Hilton Kings' Land - 1 Bedroom
Hilton Kings' Land - 1 Bedroom
***Images representative of typical resort residence, but décor and furnishings can vary, as well as views.***
Built on top of an ancient lava field on the northwest side of Hawaii's Big Island, you'll find the ultimate resort vacation at Kings’ Land, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club. This 112-acre oasis rests along the famed Kohala Coast amidst the greens of an oceanfront golf course and offers a superb collection of resort-style amenities with convenient access to the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village with gourmet dining, premier shopping, and an abundance of catered experiences, including a saltwater lagoon and full-service spa.
Stay and play in this contemporary one-bedroom, one-bathroom suite that comfortably sleeps four. This spectacular 600 square foot residence is tastefully accented with Hawaiin-inspired artwork and finishes and has an extended outdoor lanai with a chaise lounge and dining table. The master bedroom offers a plush king-size bed and bathroom with a large freestanding shower and vanity. A separate living space includes a queen-size sleeper sofa, dining area, full kitchen (no oven) with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, HD flatscreen TV featuring HGV’s In-Room TV Experience that allows content streaming from your mobile devices, as well as an in-room safe and washer/dryer.
While you may be swept away with views of the palm tree-lined resort, don't forget that it's also home to two championship golf courses and a 30,000 sq. ft. putting course! Book a tee time on the brightest of greens at Waikoloa Beach Course, which borders the scenic Kohala Coast, or at King's Course with a backdrop of ancient volcanoes and the Pacific Ocean. Work up a sweat at the fitness center or treat your tastebuds to locally-inspired cuisine at Kings Land Pool Bar with 60-inch plasma TVs for your viewing pleasure. For families with children, the kids will love the FishPipe–a 90-second rotating barrel ride for splashes and laughs. There's plenty of fun, sun, and relaxation at this Hawaiian paradise!
Resort Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 600 square feet, 56 square meters
4 guests maximum
Kona International Airport (KOA)
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Waikoloa Beach Course and King's Course
- Dolphin Quest Hawai‘i - Swim with Dolphins
- Snorkeling, diving, & bodysurfing
- The Shops at Mauna Lani
Places of Interest
- Waikōloa Beach (less than a 10 minute drive) — Large beach offering views of sunsets & diverse marine life, popular for swimming & snorkeling.
- 49 Black Sand Beach (10 minute drive) — The only black sand beach on the Kohala Coast. Uncrowded with clear waters, ideal for snorkeling.
- Puakō Petroglyph Park (10 minute drive) — Archaeological preserve encompassing hundreds of acres with more than 3,000 rock etchings.
- Beach 69 (10 minute drive) — This shaded white-sand beach is a popular snorkeling & scuba spot with public showers & restrooms.
- Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area (10 minute drive) — Beautiful, spacious white-sand beach for swimming, bodysurfing & picnicking; also has lifeguard services.