Mountain Trolley Townhouse B
Mountain Trolley Townhouse B
Located in the heart of it all, a one-minute walk to the top of Main Street, and mere minutes from the resorts and entertainment, is the Mountain Trolley Townhouse!
This incredible and completely remodeled townhouse enjoys the perfect location at the top of Main Street, offering quick walking access to all of the historic street's shops and restaurants and access to the Town Lift at the bottom of Main Street. It's also located only a few steps from the free Main Street Trolley, which can drop guests at any place on Main Street—talk about convenience!
The 2600 square foot back townhouse boasts a stunning contemporary design and offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, plus a loft area with two twin beds and an outdoor hot tub. The interior, which has been appointed with comfortable contemporary furnishings and new wood floors, will make you feel right at home! The living room is snug and welcoming with high vaulted ceilings, a new white stone fireplace, and a large, mounted flatscreen TV. It opens to a spacious deck where you can step outside and take a moment to press pause and enjoy the crisp mountain air. Back inside, you'll uncover a gorgeous new kitchen with white quartz countertops, new high-end JennAir stainless steel appliances, and ample dining space for 12 guests.
The beautiful master bedroom has a king-size bed; the second master suite has a queen bed, wet bar, and sitting area; the third bedroom and the fifth upper floor bedroom have queen beds, and the cozy loft has two twin beds. The master bathroom features a jetted tub.
With an idyllic location, Mountain Trolley Townhouse guests will enjoy easy access to Main Street, transportation, and skiing! With Park City Mountain a mere five minutes north and Deer Valley Resort just five minutes east, you have unbeatable skiing and snowboarding in every direction! Don't forget about the summer months, too; warm weather sparks a host of opportunities for golfing, fishing, mountain biking, and hiking!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
40 minutes by car
Backs to a natural mountain hillside with views of large pine trees and down-canyon views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Alpine Slide
- Mountain biking
- River rafting
- Zipline rides
Places of Interest
- Historic Main Street — Brimming with luxury shops, art galleries, & boutique restaurants.
- Park City Mountain (5 minute drive) — Renowned resort with skiing, snowboarding & other activities, plus hotels, restaurants & shops.
- Deer Valley Resort (5 minute drive) — Popular luxury mountain resort with 103 runs, 2,026 skiable acres, an award-winning ski school, & more.
- Utah Olympic Park (15 minute drive) — Sprawling park built for the 2002 Olympics featuring ski jumps, bobsled rides, a zip line & museums.
- Soldier Hollow Nordic Center (35 minute drive) — Year-round athletics center offering cross-country skiing, biathlon & mountain biking.
- Jordanelle State Park (15 minute drive) — Fishing, boating & water-skiing on Jordanelle Reservoir, along with hiking trails & campgrounds.
The location was fantastic, the house was well appointed and very comfortable, and the owner was quite responsive. I hope to return next year!”