Chic Parisian Family Home
Chic Parisian Family Home
This three-floor stand-alone residence is a rare find in the center of it all, with the luxury and glamor to make this a once-in-a-lifetime Parisian experience.
Floating down the Seine and experiencing the City of Lights first hand, Paris' most romantic gardens, seeing Monet's best work, cooking with a master chef, exploring Paris' most exclusive antique markets, and seeing Paris' past firmly established in the present.
This outstanding home has a private entrance and area of 425 m2 (4,574 sq. ft), divided into three floors. It comfortably sleeps seven adults, three children (up ten years of age), and one nanny. Stays at this amazing property will be a delight!
Indoors are superbly decorated with interesting color combinations, exhibiting a great collection of paints, sculptures, and fine modern furniture and antiques!
A dining experience to remember, the townhouse features a dining room with subtle glamor with a penchant for comfort for up to eight adults and has an outdoor terrace for those who prefer an al fresco meal or perfect for dinner parties that turn into after-dinner drinks on the terrace!
Having a fully equipped-family-style kitchen, you can choose to have a morning countertop coffee along with a french croissant and then take a quick stroll around the neighborhood; then come back for a quick lunch and back out again to tour the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, and or Arc de Triomphe – ChampsÉlysées.
In the evening, you won't have any problems finding different options to drink and or dine. There are plenty of bars and restaurants just minutes away from the residence (almost all of them within walking distance).
As a significant fashion capital of the world, there's no better place than Paris to shop for designer duds. Whether you're more of a classic Chanel and you or Louis Vuitton lover, or if you are looking for more cutting-edge, young brands, designer shopping in Paris is beyond compare!
Townhome with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4574 square feet, 425 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Full, and Twin
7 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle or Orly Airports
1 hr and 45 minutes respectively by car
There is a weekly fee of €1,000 to be paid on site which covers daily house-keeping.
Activities of Interest
- Orsay Museum The Musée d’Orsay displays a splendid collection of 19th- and 20th-century art (created from 1848 to 1914) in the converted Gare d’Orsay.
- Paris National Opera Commissioned by Napoleon III in 1860, the Palais Garnier Opera House was designed by Charles Garnier in an exuberant Baroque style
- Concorde Plaza Created between 1755 and 1775 by the architect of King Louis XV, this impressive octagonal square is at the heart of 18th-century Paris.
Places of Interest
- The Eiffel Tower ranks high on the list of places to visit in France and is the most-visited tourist attraction in the world.
- The Arc de Triomphe is dedicated to the soldiers who fought in the French armies of the Revolution and the First Empire (Napoleonic Wars).
- Louvre Museum - A sumptuous palace that was once the home of France’s kings. 35,000 artworks (many considered masterpieces) – from antiquities to European paintings of the 15th to 19th centuries.
- Champs-Élysées Avenue The most monumental boulevard in Paris used to be a desolate field of marshland until the 17th century, when it was landscaped by André Le Nôtre.
Incredible, architecturally beautiful, spacious house, in a great location. It was a rare treat to spend a week in such a beautiful typical Parisian home. Everything one could need is steps away including a fantastic daily market around the corner. The house is ideally situated close to the Arc de Triumph, the 8th with its fabulous restaurants/shopping, and the Louis Vuitton Foundation ... and an easy e-bike ride home after a day at the Louvre. The owner was very kind, communicative and helpful, even organizing for us reservations for a dinner show. We can't wait to come back! Thank you for the fabulous stay in your beautiful home!”