For those looking for a memorable vacation in a wonderful setting, staying in this adorable Hawaiian home will be a delight!
This beautiful tropical getaway is located in the heart of Maui Island, just minutes from natural parks, mountains, and beautiful beaches!
Casa Kekaulike welcomes up to 6 guests in 2 rooms with comfort and sophistication. The interiors are inviting, with bright colors and practical, functional furniture. With wonderful views from every room, this home has got great common areas and a good open-plan kitchen that is also connected to the veranda.
With pleasant outdoors, which invite guests to spend quality time with family and friends, whether enjoying wonderful sunsets or just spending long nights under the starry tropical sky of Hawaii.
Ideal for romantic getaways, a creative retreat, or just an escape from the city to recharge and connect with nature, the property has nearby a wide variety of activities.
The island of Maui is known for its woman shape: two rounded parts of the island are joined in the middle by a valley that looks like your slim waist.
Maui is the movie star of the Hawaii islands! To the south is Haleakala, a fairly large extinct volcano, that you can admire its beauty from almost every spot of the Island.
Everyone knows Maui and its beautiful beaches, waterfalls, there are so many valleys, reason why Maui is called Valley Island. You will be fascinated with all this natural beauty!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Other
6 guests maximum
Kahului, Maui Airport
30 minutes by car
Valley and ocean across Maui from the front/views of Haleakala mountain from the back!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Go surfing and paddle boarding in beautiful beaches!
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat. Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerize by the intensity of this beautiful animals
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem
Places of Interest
- Makawao, home to Hawaiian cowboys and voted one of the “Top 25 Arts Destinations in the U.S.”
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine
- Wailuku, where Mark Twain once strode past wooden storefronts housing family businesses that are still thriving today
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala