Bellingen at its best
With 5 acres of lush gardens, this beautiful home offers a private resort feel, allowing for superb views and sunlight throughout the day.
Receiving up to 12 guests, with great comfort, this spacious home has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and all the facilities of modern life, with the coziness of the countryside.
With a style that mixes modern elements with rustic and raw materials, this house has an inviting ambiance. Divided into two floors, the property ensures plenty of space for families and groups of friends.
The top floor offers a Juliet deck of two bedrooms and a large TV and entertainment area. The ground floor opens onto a large covered area next to the deck, which is surrounded by lush gardens and level lawns with plenty of areas to relax or entertain. Full Aircond and wood fire.
The living room is a delight in any season! Whether to spend time talking during the cool nights or enjoying the sunny days of the region.
During the hot Australian days, you can open the living room onto the lovely deck that has a beautiful pool, and a great sunbath area.
Families can enjoy plenty of space, as the property is set in a large plot of land with established gardens. You can enjoy this house in your way. Whether reading a good book indoors, enjoying the lovely views of the landscape and countryside, or just relaxing outside by the pool.
For those who like a bit of action, the region has attractions for all tastes and ages. For those who like surfing, among other water sports, the wonderful accessible beaches in this region have great waves! And with little distance driving
you'll find golf courses, theme parks, and much more!
For those who prefer to go a little further, neighboring towns offer memorable day trips.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Lovely valley, mountain, and farm land views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Bonville International Golf Club - With a breathtaking setting and a championship-level layout, this sensational course is consistently regarded as one of the best in Australia.
- Sawtell Surf School - Nestled in the heart of one of the most wave-rich regions of Australia, this surf school will make you an expert in no time!
- The Big Banana Theme Park - With waterslides, ice skating, mini golf, and laser tag, this exciting theme park has a little something for everyone!
- Dolphin Marine Magic - Make memories that will last a lifetime with an exciting, up-close dolphin encounter!
- Coffs Harbour Butterfly House - Reconnect with nature whilst surrounded by myriads of gorgeous, colorful Australian butterflies.
Places of Interest
- Solitary Islands Marine Park - This park is home to a diverse plethora of marine life, with tropical, temperate, and sub-tropical species of fish.
- Boambee Headland - The headland offers an outstanding place for a walk, and expansive views of sweeping shoreline.
- Coffs Harbour Beach - This lovely, secluded beach offers a serene spot to relax and enjoy the sound of the crashing waves.
- Sawtell Village - Here you'll find plenty of boutique shops to peruse and numerous delicious restaurants to sample.
- Treeo Cafe and Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this fantastic restaurants offers a diverse menu and a friendly, attentive staff.