River House Retreat
River House Retreat
Introducing the spectacular River House Retreat! This three-bedroom, two-bathroom canal front home sits alongside the Manatee River, leading out to the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Island. The house is located in a quiet, charming neighborhood where you can enjoy walks along the Manatee River with scenic water views. There is a boat dock behind the home available to experienced boaters, and when you’re not out on the water, you can sit back and relax by the private pool surrounded by tropical landscaping and lofty palm trees. A mere eight miles from The famous IMG Academy.
River House Retreat boasts 1,500 square feet of beautifully updated and thoughtfully maintained living space. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to satisfy your inner chef, including high-quality stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The kitchen, living room, and master bedroom lead into a large sunroom with wall-to-wall windows showcasing the pool, giving the home a very spacious feel.
The master bedroom boasts views of the water and offers guests a king-size bed, while the gorgeous master bath includes a walk-in shower with stone tiling and granite countertops. Both guest rooms have a queen-size bed and sport cheerful, coastal decor.
Stroll the Bradenton Riverwalk along the Manatee River, where you’ll uncover plenty of things to see and do, like a fishing pier, beach volleyball court, and splash pad. Then head to Anna Maria Island for wide stretches of white sand beaches offering cabana rentals, beach cafes, and stunning sunset views. Finally, make the quick 25-minute drive to Downtown Sarasota to experience stand-up comedy shows, plays, and cabaret, followed by a delicious meal at any of the area’s myriad of dining options.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
25 minutes by car
Pool, Canal, and Manatee River
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool heat $30/day
Activities of Interest
- The Fish Hole Miniature Golf
- McCurdy’s Comedy Theatre
- Florida Studio Theatre
- Major League Baseball
- NFL Football
Places of Interest
- Anna Maria Island (30 minute drive) — Barrier island with wide beaches, aqua water & a 1911 wooden pier, plus shops, cafes & galleries.
- Myakka River State Park (35 minute drive) — 37,000-acre park with forests & wetlands, providing river kayaking, wildlife viewing & campsites.
- Bradenton River Walk (10 minute drive) — Picturesque riverside park for strolling & enjoying the sights, with a playground & benches.
- The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art (20 minute drive) — State art museum founded by the circus magnate with 31 galleries in a pink Renaissance-style palace.
- Downtown Sarasota (25 minute drive) — Lively area with art galleries and theaters; diverse dining options; cocktail bars and pubs; and parks.
- Bean Point Beach (40 minute drive) — Peaceful locale known for its wide sandy beach, tranquil waters & stunning sunset views.
- Anna Maria Public Beach (25 minute drive) — Family-friendly sandy stretch with gentle waves & sunset views, plus cabana rentals & a beach cafe.
- Coquina Beach (35 minute drive) — Long public swimming beach featuring picnic tables, cabanas & play areas, plus a casual cafe.
- St Armands Circle (35 minute drive) — Sophisticated hub of more than 130 boutiques, specialty shops, galleries, and restaurants.
- IMG Academy