Haena Heavenly Home
Haena Heavenly Home
Haena Heavenly Home is a cozy three-bedroom retreat peacefully tucked away in Haena on Kauai’s north shore. Located just a quick three-minute walk to the beach, the property is its own quiet tropical oasis with a private fenced-in yard, large lanai, and outdoor bathhouse to wash the sand and salt off after swimming and surfing in the Pacific.
The interior of this 2,000 square foot home provides plenty of modern comforts while still remaining true to its Hawaiin roots. The layout is perfect for small families or a close group of friends who want to unplug and unwind while making memories in this beautiful piece of paradise. When you’re not dining out and enjoying traditional Kauai fare like poke or lomi-lomi, the kitchen is well-equipped for a home-cooked meal and features a breakfast bar and small dining table for four. You’ll enjoy comfortable seating in the semi-open living room that pours out onto a wonderful lanai. Let your cares slip away as you nap on the hammock or get lost in the pages of your favorite book.
Each guestroom in Haena Heavenly Home is well provided for with comfortable bedding. The master bedroom sports a queen-size bed and features a gorgeous master bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom features a queen bed and a half-bath, and there is a third detached bedroom with a king-size bed.
With a fenced-in yard surrounded by lush landscaping, you’ll be able to enjoy the outdoor bathhouse in complete privacy. Take a refreshing shower before heading out to dine and shop at local favorites, or if you decide to stay in and kick it for the night, have a relaxing soak in one of the clawfoot tubs.
Beauty and excitement abound in and around Haena! When you feel like exploring, you’re within arm’s reach of Hanalei Valley Lookout, offering sweeping, panoramic views of the surrounding valley and lush hillside. Head to Nā Pali Coast State Wilderness Park to hike through tropical vegetation and uncover soaring waterfalls. Make a pit stop at Princeville Botanical Gardens, where you can tour cacao orchards and taste delicious gourmet chocolates from around the world. And when you’re not swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing along pristine beaches, you can try your hand at horseback riding or golfing and even take a helicopter tour!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Lihue Airport (LIH)
45 minutes by car
Garden views of the tropical oasis
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Swimming, snorkeling, and windsurfing
- Princeville Makai Golf Club
- Princeville Center - Welcoming shopping complex featuring restaurants, apparel, a supermarket & other businesses
- Princeville Ranch - Horseback riding
- Helicopter tours
Places of Interest
- Haena State Park — 230-acre park at the end of Kuhio Highway, offering access to a beach, sea caves & ancient sites.
- Tunnels Beach — Low-key sand beach backed by picturesque tropical vegetation, with shallow reefs for snorkeling.
- Ke'e Beach — Idyllic sandy island beach on a trail with a reef for summer snorkelling, restroom & showers.
- Limahuli Garden & Preserve — Botanic garden overlooking the Pacific Ocean featuring collections of native & introduced plants.
- Haena Beach — Tree-lined beach offering an isolated stretch of sand for sunbathing & swimming in Maniniholo Bay.
- Nā Pali Coast State Wilderness Park — Mountainous spot for hiking & camping features waterfalls & an abundance of tropical plants.
- Hanalei Bay — The north shore's largest bay featuring a long, scenic beach with dramatic views of the mountains.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout — Popular lookout point offering sweeping, panoramic views of the surrounding valley & lush hillside.
- Anini Beach — Laid-back beach offering clear, calm waters for swimming, snorkeling & windsurfing.
- Princeville Botanical Gardens — Scenic spot featuring lush fruit trees & cacao orchards, plus fruit & chocolate tastings.
Beatrice Kay H.October 2022
We fully enjoyed our stay at Haena Heavenly Home. If you are looking for an authentic stay in Hawaii, this is the place for you. The location is within walking distance to some of the best snorkeling, Tunnels Beach. We stocked up on what we needed for the week and found little reason to leave. Very relaxing. We spent our days at the beach, fishing, or hiking and then relaxed in the outside tubs in the evening! Loved the whole experience. Thank you for hosting us!”
Bruce S.October 2022
Conveniently located within walking distance of several nice beaches along the north shore of Kauai, and close to beautiful botanic gardens and the entrance to a challenging hike to fabulous waterfalls. Kitchen was well-equipped and as we cooked all our meals this was greatly appreciated.”