Mesmerizing Views - Miami Beach
Located in the unparalleled South of Fifth neighborhood in Miami Beach, this beautiful apartment, on a high floor, has everything you need to enjoy your stay in Miami with style!
The apartment is renovated and has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Plus an extra-large balcony featuring mesmerizing ocean, city, and bay views!
With modern furniture and equipment, this apartment has Hans Grohe lamps, quartz countertops, beautiful marble floors, and bathrooms with automated toilets.
The apartment also has electronic shutters, electronic controls, a sound system, and closets.
Located in the exclusive South of Fifth neighborhood, this luxury building offers exceptional amenities including a restaurant, a swimming pool, a large hot tub, a gym and spa, 24-hour security, valet service, and concierge. Smoking is not allowed and pets are not permitted.
During your stay, you will be just minutes away from Miami's best attractions and you will be able to enjoy the cultural life and trendy nightlife of this lovely city to the fullest!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Ocean, Bay, and City
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- South Beach — Swimming & surf breaks off a developed beachfront known for pastel-painted art deco architecture.
- Stroll down the Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Miami Beach Golf Club
- Exciting nightlife
Places of Interest
- Art Deco Historic District (10 minute drive) — The nation's largest concentration of Art Deco architecture, featuring over 800 historic buildings.
- South Pointe Park Pier (10 minute drive) — Greenery & ocean views in a picturesque oasis with biking, skateboarding & an observation deck.
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden (10 minute drive) — 4-acre site with native Floridian & other tropical plants, Japanese garden, workshops & exhibits.
- The Broken Shaker (10 minute drive) — Acclaimed mixology bar, consistently named one of the world’s best bars.
- Española Way (10 minute drive) — World-renowned, historic, and pedestrian-only street lined with restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries, and shops, plus weekly events from salsa dancing to yoga.