Luxury Vancouver Residence
Luxury Vancouver Residence
Welcome to this wonderful home in Canyon Heights, offering you the best of nature and city just minutes from the trendy Edgemont Village, world-famous skiing, and hiking trails. This incredible residence is perfect for families and friends alike to come and enjoy the Grouse Mountain views and short drive downtown. Modern and meticulously designed, you will feel right at home in all 4500 square feet of spacious living.
Featuring full height ceilings, an open plan kitchen/ living, and dining room space with high-end appliances and elegant fixtures. The large island is ideal for the chef of the group to create a gourmet meal. Break bread at the formal dining table or outside on the heated patio if the weather permits. The back patio has a dining area and barbecue. A heated and covered front patio has a fire pit and seating area with beautiful water views. A Sonos music system with built-in speakers in the main areas and patios allows your loved ones to relax with some favorite tunes.
Turn on the gas fireplace and 60’ television and cozy up for the night on the oversized, luxurious sectional in the living room. An additional TV room with a 70’ screen if you travel with children and want to put on a family-friendly movie while the adults enjoy the main living space.
Graciously accommodating up to eight guests, there are four well-equipped bedrooms. The large and tastefully decorated master bedroom has a king-size bed and a lovely en suite bathroom. Three additional bedrooms boast a comfortable double bed and fresh linens.
Head out to Whistler for the day to enjoy one of the largest ski resorts in North America. Ski, snowboard, snowshoe, sled, and ski jump around the unbeatable land. When you are ready to end your exhilarating adventure, make your way to the hub of Whistler, a chalet-style pedestrian village with dining, shopping, and more at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
Granville Island is another lively place to enjoy endless activities, including the Public Market, a slew of unique restaurant and dining options, and incredible art and entertainment scene.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3825 square feet, 356 square meters
King, Full, Full, and Full
8 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
45 minutes by car
Grouse Mountain and water views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Wildlife Viewing
Places of Interest
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park (5 minute drive)- Suspension bridge that is 140 metres long and 70 metres above the river!
- Edgemont Village (5 minute drive)
- Cleveland Dam (5 minute drive)- The Cleveland Dam is a 91-metre high concrete dam at the head of the Capilano River in North Vancouver.
- Grouse Mountain (10 minute drive)- Summit with ski trails & city views!
- Stanley Park (15 minute drive)- A 405-hectare public park in BC making up the northwestern half of Vancouver's Downtown Peninsula, surrounded by the waters of Burrard Inlet and the English Bay!
- Granville Island (30 minute drive)- Hotspot shopping district for tourism and boasts endless entertainment!
- Queen Elizabeth Park (30 minute drive)- 130-acre municipal park, 125 meters above sea level, and former basalt quarries' location!
- VanDusen Botanical Garden (35 minute drive)- Stunning botanical garden at the northwest corner of 37th Avenue and Oak Street!
- Whistler (1 hour and 30 minute drive)- Home to Whistler Blackcomb, one of the largest ski resorts in North America.