This lovely Savoyard chalet in Megève, near the village center and the ski lifts is perfect for those seeking exciting vacations in the mountains!
Thanks to the ideal location, preserved and yet so close to the hustle and bustle, you can easily take advantage of the activities that make Megève so attractive.
Whether you are staying with a partner, friends, or family, you will not be cramped for space! This spacious Chalet sleeps 12 guests. There are 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and you can live here without any doubt with all the space and equipment necessary for your well-being.
Living areas are inviting with all the facilities that will certainly allow you to spend a pleasant stay. A fully equipped kitchen that is integrated with a large dining area is ideal for socializing, while you enjoy the delicious local food!
If you fancy experiencing the French art of living, Megève is a perfect place to be! This mountain village located in the heart of the Mont Blanc region, one hour from Geneva airport, is a true ambassador of Alpine gastronomy.
You will discover a medieval type of architecture and small narrow paved streets. So you can get around on foot or in a horse-drawn carriage, which contributes to the village’s charm.
Megève is the ideal place to enjoy the mountains, the fresh air, and many activities. The Mont d’Arbois plateau, renowned for its cross-country skiing spot and its altiport, offers splendid views of the Aravis massif, the Aiguilles de Varan, and the Mont Joly chain. On the Jaillet side, Mont Blanc stands out to reveal its eternal snow!
It is in this masterly setting that you can indulge in numerous outdoor sports all year round. Come and try golf at Mont D’Arbois in an atypical but no less magical setting. Experience electric mountain bike rides to reach the summits. Or discover the fauna and flora of the Mont-Blanc region through numerous programs, where the mountain is revealed from other angles!
A resort with a sporting heritage due to its many champions and its infrastructures, this region gives you access to 445 km of pistes. You can ski facing the Mont-Blanc and enjoy 107 lifts, 219 runs, and 647 snow guns!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2475 square feet, 230 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Lovely garden views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- The Creux Saint Jean and the Cascade de la Belle aux Bois A bucolic family walk combining the beauty of the site, geology and local history, among a multitude of hikes paths in this magical scenery!
- A plethora of majestic hikes await you in the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Snow sports schools - Whether you want to learn or improve, the instructors of the Megève ski schools are there to supervise you and give you an unforgettable experience.
- Fine French and Alpine cuisine! Try the typical food and drinks! Local cheeses must be tasted!
Places of Interest
- Pays du Mont-Blanc - From 1113 m to 2350 m of altitude, the Mont-Blanc ski area, which includes the resorts of Megève, Combloux, la Giettaz, Saint-Gervais, Saint Nicolas de Véroce and les Contamines, will allow you to practice all your winter sports!
- Megève Ville (15 minute drive) - Come and discover the riches of this old alpine village and enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities. Megève is the ideal place to enjoy the mountains, the fresh air and many activities.
- Chamonix Town (30 minute drive) - There are a plethora of amazing boutique shops to peruse through in Chamonix!