Victoria Modern Masterpiece
Victoria Modern Masterpiece
Due to the steep cliff location of the home, there is an inherent risk to young children between the ages of 2-6. Please discuss this with owner if young children are in your group.
Outdoor enthusiasts, you are in for a treat! Not only is this magnificent, four-bedroom, two and a half bathroom modern estate simply stunning, but it’s located in a wonderful hot spot for whale-watching, beautiful hiking trails, world-class scuba diving, biking, kayaking, sailing, and so much more! The only sound you’ll hear at night are those from nature, yet you are 30 minutes from downtown Victoria!
This modern masterpiece is nestled in the Sannich Inlet, where whales, seals, eagles, and great herons regularly visit the dock. Take in the spectacular sunsets when you aren’t being mesmerized by the rich animal life.
After a long day of hiking or scuba diving, unwind in the cozy living room and enjoy the warmth and ambiance from the fireplace. Admire the lush surroundings and views through the massive floor-to-ceiling windows while entertaining your guests in the spacious great room. There is a powder room on this main level off the great room. The massive deck with its spacious lounge area brings indoor/outdoor living to a new level, sitting over 40 feet above ground.
Your inner chef will be delighted to spend time in the modern kitchen fully equipped with an abundance of counter space and a steam oven to help you master any feast. Sautee your catch-of-the-day on the top-of-the-line cooktop and gather at the dining table that comfortably seats six (and expands to eight), or open the sliding doors and take your meal outside and dine under the stars.
Escape for the night to the master bedroom suite featuring a king-sized bed, a vaulted ceiling, and sliding doors leading you to a private patio, or relax in the freestanding soaker tub while taking in the gorgeous views. Three additional bedrooms each contain queen-sized beds and one additional bathroom includes a walk-in shower.
British Columbia is one of the world’s best dive destinations. The waters around Victoria on Vancouver Island offer some of the most spectacular diving opportunities, whether you’re a novice or an expert. Southern Vancouver Island is known for its mild weather year-round, easily accessible shore dives, and exciting and challenging offshore sites. There are dives a short 5 minute walk from the home. Your host will be happy to hook you up with a dive company if you wish.
There are many marinas nearby where you may rent a sailboat and skipper or go fishing on the open ocean. After a day on the water, don’t forget to explore the local craft beer, cideries, and wineries nearby.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Whale watching
- Guided history tours
- Botanical gardens
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving
Places of Interest
- Royal BC Museum (40 minutes by car) - history of British Columbia and the Indigenous peoples
- Beacon Hill Park (40 minutes by car) - It hosts what purports to be the tallest totem pole in Canada!
- Inner Harbour (40 minutes by car) - Built in the Neo-Baroque style
- Craigdorroch Castle (40 minutes by car) - Completed in 1890, the "castle" which is really a large Victorian mansion, has four stories covering 25,000 square feet
- Fisherman's Wharf (40 minutes by car) - Colourful rows of individual houses
- The Butchart Gardens (15 minutes by car)
- Malahat SkyWalk (1 hour by car) - will offer spectacular views at the top before you slide down after the hike up
- Ogden Point (45 minutes by car) - Victoria’s most accessible shore dive and is just minutes from downtown. It is also considered one of the best shore dives in Canada
- Gowlland Tod Provincial Park (5 minute walk) - wonderful hiking trails
- Many wineries, brew pubs and distilleries in the area