The Penthouse - Georgian townhouse
Cozy and spacious two-bedroom penthouse apartment, providing bright and airy loft space, in the center of Bath.
Nestled between The Crescent and The Circus in the heart of the City, the home offers incredible dual-aspect and unparalleled views of leafy Royal Victoria Park/Royal Avenue and the world-famous Royal Crescent.
Whilst the furnishings are contemporary, the property retains existing period fixtures and fittings, including original features from the 1700s.
The building has featured in numerous period dramas due to its architectural merit and setting, including most recently Persuasion. Brock Street is frequently used to film Bridgerton.
Bath is a cultural UNESCO World Heritage Site and was founded in the 1st century AD by the Romans who used the natural hot springs as a thermal spa. Later on, in the 18th century, under George III, it developed into an elegant town with neoclassical Palladian buildings, which blend harmoniously with the Roman baths.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 758 square feet, 71 square meters
King and Twin
6 guests maximum
Twin pull-out sofa bed upon request.
40 minutes by car
The Royal Crescent and The Circus to the sides, Royal Victoria Park/Avenue to the back, and Margaret's Buildings to the front.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Stunning monuments, beautiful countryside and historic villages that surround Bath.
- Bath Aqua Theatre of Glass - Get the chance to blow your own bauble. Also make sure to pay historic stained glass exhibits a visit.
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy - Astronomer and musician William Herschel live here. Today the museum pays tribute to his achievements in music and astronomy. such as discovering planet Uranus back in 1781.
- Bath Balloons - An experience not to be missed. As soon as the balloon takes off Bath is going to show why it has been loved since the Roman times but now from a different perspective.
- Thermae Bath Spa - One of Bath`s main attractions since its very beginning, relaxing in natural hot spring water is one of a kind experience.
Places of Interest
- No.1 Royal Crescent (2min walking) - Saying that Royal Crescetn is one of the most impressive eighten centutry`s achiteture is no lie at all. No 1 allows visitors to step in and understand why the aristocracy was so fascinated by this house.
- Bath Abbey Tower (10min walking) - Climbing the 212 steps tower will definitely be a rewarding exercise. Passing the bell and the ringing chamber reach the roof and enjoy the views over the city and the countryside that surrounds it.
- Somerset Lavender Farm (30min drive) - With around 50.000 plants this is a family-run farm ready to provide fabulous views as a vast variety of lavender based products.
- Iford Manor Gardens (20min drive) - An award-winning garden with ancient statues, columns, and terraces. Every corner reserves a new pleasant surprise when visiting this Grade-l listed garden that is Vogue’s fifth favorite garden to visit in the UK.
Marcia C.September 2022
I have written a longer review and sent it to Taylor Graves. The place was a disaster. Not to the standers of ThirdHome. How did it get into the system. Someone needs to review the property, Terrible. No hot water for 2 days, heaters barely worked and 60 + steep stairs to property. ”