Modern Mallorca Finca
Modern Mallorca Finca is located in a cozy country setting. With spectacular views of the mountains and olive groves, relax and enjoy a swim in the pool, an aperitif on the terrace overlooking the Balearic countryside and landscape, and the island's ever-brightening sunshine.
The property is set on a vast plot of land and offers its visitors a stylish and comfortable atmosphere, decorated with care.
Sleeping 6 guests, this property has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, completely renewed.
The living area with master bed is located on the entrance level. Underneath are two more ensuite bedrooms, which are private from the living area and accessible only from the outside.
Best insulation and underfloor heating provide cozy warmth in the house also on colder days on the island.
Perfect for those who are seeking a pleasant stay in the countryside with a touch of modernity! It is ideal for friends and family gatherings or a peaceful retreat! The Master bedroom is located in the main house and the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are separate from the main house by the Pool.
Modern Mallorca Finca is undoubtedly a charming getaway. Its countryside and mountain scenery invite guests to unwind and relax during their stay. Explore and discover dreamlike places, as the property is located close to the towns of Capdepera and Arta allowing guests to visit one of the most beautiful and historic places in Mallorca. Its castle, market, and picturesque streets are undoubtedly the charm of Mallorca.
Mallorca, the mother island of the Balearic Islands, always welcomes its visitors full of light and paradisiacal landscapes.
Immerse yourself in the Majorcan culture and visit one of the most attractive and sought-after destinations in the Balearic landscape.
Beaches of turquoise and crystal clear water, fine sand, and radiant sunshine!
Please note that this property is not suitable for children who need to be supervised unless they are little and sleep with their parents in the main house.
Ranch with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2691 square feet, 251 square meters
2x Full, 2x Full, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Palma de Mallorca Airport
30 minutes by car
Mountain View from the back of the property and a look at the surrounding olive and citrus trees
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Grand Casino Mallorca is the island's only casino. Try your luck at the gaming hall that offers a variety of tables.
- rom relaxing on a unspoiled beach to snorkeling, sailing, kayaking and many more!
- Mallorca island has a wide golf offer!
- Restaurants and cafes in the island offer local and typical food from the area as well as modern and international cuisines.
Places of Interest
- Bellver Castle in Palama is a stunning display of medieval architecture. Go exploring in this 14th-century defense fortress.
- A most popular excursion is to visit the limestone caves of Mallorca. From shelters to pirates treasures, these caves have quite a history.
- History buffs will love viewing one if not many of the area's museums. Drive through the countryside to explore not only the art but the island's natural beauty.