Chapel Amble is a charming property, located in a picturesque seaside setting, offering visitors both the proximity to small towns, as well as privacy and tranquility.
Perfect for families, small groups of friends, couples, or golfers this charming property welcomes 4 guests, with two bedrooms and cozy interior spaces with colorful decor and excellent outdoor spaces, ideal for lovers of nature and the clean and refreshing air of the coast.
A few steps from this property you will find the renowned Klondike hole at Lahinch Golf Course rated among the top 5 courses in Ireland!
Discover the serenity and tranquility that this place offers amidst the majestic nature and wild landscapes that surround the serene scenery of the Irish coast.
The property offers its visitors a cozy family atmosphere, in a quiet and unique location close to beautiful beaches and villages full of charm, and magnificent views that will not leave its visitors indifferent.
Do not miss a visit to Gleninagh, one of Ireland's most beautiful and curious landscapes. Close to Gleninagh, you will find its splendid castle, that still standing from the 16th century, being the most emblematic monument in the region.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1184 square feet, 110 square meters
Other and Other
4 guests maximum
45 minutes drive
Beach and golf club Lahinch
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cliffs of Moher — These captivating sea cliffs are located at the southwestern edge of the Burren region in County Clare, Ireland. They run for about 14 kilometers.
- This coastline benefits from Atlantic breakers that attract surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world and Lahinch has earned a reputation as a top ‘surf centre’.
- Fishing - The fishing in the area is great, especially for pike and trout. Local experienced fishing guides will be glad to provide instruction and local knowledge.
- High quality golf is right at your doorstep. The property overlooks the renowned Klondike hole at Lahinch Golf Course rated amongst the top 5 course in Ireland.
Places of Interest
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park (45 minutes drive) — Medieval & Victorian history attraction that is sure to amaze you with its timeless beauty.
- Craggaunowen — (50 minute drive)You will be fascinated by this 16th-century castle and an open-air archaeological museum in County Clare, Ireland.
- Visit the rugged windswept natural landscape of the Burren to reconnect with nature and wildlife.