NottingHill Lovely Apartment
This stylish apartment, located in the vibrant and modern area of Notting Hill is perfect for making the most of your stay in London! You'll be just steps away from some of the city's most iconic attractions, such as the bohemian Portobello Road and plenty of cafes, fine restaurants, and boutiques!
Accommodating 4 guests, this spacious apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a cozy living area, and a magnificent roof terrace, where you can enjoy spectacular views over London and the greenery of West London in private!
Situated in a typical London building, this apartment has a smart and welcoming design. Light and bright, this it has been beautifully renovated, keeping the charm of the old elements, such as the beautiful fireplace and steel stairs, in addition to the beautiful windows that look out onto the green streets.
Notting Hill is much more than just the setting for that famous film, starring Julia Roberts: it is a cosmopolitan and multicultural neighborhood, home to the Notting Hill Carnival, the biggest street festival in Europe; it is full of trendy restaurants, pubs, bars, and shops; it's home to one of London's best street markets: Portobello Road; and has a wealth of fascinating architecture and cultural history, including Ladbroke Grove's punk/reggae scene.
If you like shopping, eating, movies, culture, it's a great place of London to explore!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1291 square feet, 120 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
30min to 1 hour by taxi or train, depending on which airport
Exceptional views from the roof terrace on a vast area of London's nottinghill!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that a Mandatory Housekeeping fee of $75 per day is applied on Tuesday and Friday for 4 hours (10 - 14) only if check-in / check-out aren't on those days.
In July and August, Housekeeping service only provided on Fridays.
The fees have to be paid directly to the Host.
Activities of Interest
- Portobello Market, Portobello Road, Notting Hill
- Kensington Palace & Gardens; afternoon tea at The Orangery
- London Design Museum, Kensington High Street
- Diana Memorial Playground (for kids), Kensington Gardens
Places of Interest
- Enjoy a day of shopping in Notting Hill, High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge, where the famous department store, Harrods, is located.
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the largest central park in London, offers great walks and horse rides - look for the Hyde Park Stables.
- Natural History Museum, V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum and Science Museum
- Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St James' Park are all within easy reach